News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Howdy

Started by G-Roll, November 05, 2009, 04:06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G-Roll

Im new to the forum, looking forward to typing thoughts (even random ones). And reading thoughts from people of similar interests of mine.
i look forward to "meeting" you all.
Quote from: "Moslem"
Allah (that mean God)

LoneMateria

:welcome:

What are your interests G-Roll?  What do you read and such?  I'm looking forward to future discussions.  ^_^
Quote from: "Richard Lederer"There once was a time when all people believed in God and the church ruled. This time was called the Dark Ages
Quote from: "Demosthenes"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true.
Quote from: "Oscar Wilde"Truth, in matters of religion, is simpl

G-Roll

Interests and what do I read… let me see. Im sorry but I really suck when it comes to writing about myself.
My interest are Music mainly Reggae and Metal (I know its quite a combo). I enjoy a good Rugby and hockey game.
Um I mainly read fiction for entertainment purposes. I will occasionally delve into the current events, social science, and new age sections of Barnes and Noble.
Ive been an atheists for well over 10 years now. Maybe even more than 15? But whose counting… I do enjoy learning about religions but I just don’t ever seem to grasp how someone believes it or how the whole faith process is set in motion. Maybe its just in some peoples DNA.

Well this intro post has turned into a ramble real quick. So thank you for the welcoming!!!!!
Quote from: "Moslem"
Allah (that mean God)

April

Welcome!  I just joined myself.  Looking forward to getting to know you.