News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Only ONE God

Started by Asmodean Prime, February 18, 2007, 01:42:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brainshmain

Quote from: "christianman"Go to hell motherfuckers!!!!!! I rebuke you all in the name of Jesus Christ, the son of God..There is only ONE God and that is the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob!
P.S. - Have fun FRYING in the lake of fire!

And God said 'Thou shalt go into public atheist websites and spameth them.'
And he did.
And it was lame.

I've been to Hel, Poland.  It's really gorgeous there.  Great beaches and white sand.  I wouldn't mind spending eternity there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hel,_Poland

josh

Quote from: "christianman"Go to hell motherfuckers!!!!!! I rebuke you all in the name of Jesus Christ, the son of God..There is only ONE God and that is the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob!

The thing is...this poster is an atheist also except that we carry it one god further than he does.  Take the next step.  Life is so much better being free of guilt and damnation.

McQ

Quote from: "josh"

The thing is...this poster is an atheist also except that we carry it one god further than he does.  Take the next step.  Life is so much better being free of guilt and damnation.

Check the date of the last post.

It's getting stale.  :lol:
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

maielle

This is the first time I've seen the classical hit-and-run technique. It's not that impressive.

Smarmy Of One

QuoteGo to hell motherfuckers!!!!!!

Oh yeah! Well I hope you eventually die of old age and then you decay underground were your life ends because there is no such thing as hell or a soul.

:D

Whitney

Quote from: "McQ"
Quote from: "josh"

Check the date of the last post.

It's getting stale.  :lol:

Feb 17..wtf is wrong with the forum's date?....crap, i must have messed something up....2007 oh...[schild=8 fontcolor=A52A2A shadowcolor=008000 shieldshadow=1]lol[/schild]

Edizzle

Egad, I've been saved!

moosegoose

You are having fantasies again. I warned you. Next time no internet before homework done and medication taken, boy.
You can go now.
#-------------------------------------#
#If problem isn't a practical one, #
#it is misdefined.------------------.#
#-------------------------------------#

jaymayo

Argument:
a) I don't believe in God
b) God created the Angels which means he created the Devil
c) God created the Devil
d) I don't believe in the Devil
e) Therefore, I will not fry in the lake of fire
f) You believe in the devil so you will fry since you are full of hate!

Happy (belated) Valentines!!!
If you see God, tell him he owes me money and an apology.

Edizzle

I don't discriminate against gods and goddesses, and its confusing trying to pick one to believe in, so I believe in them all. I think it's called being open-minded.

Janga

Actually the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob is the God of the Jewish people, Yahweh. For that matter, the God of Jesus Christ was Yahweh as well because he was a Jew.
For some reason, I bet you didn't know that.

freeverse

I'm all over the beer! Hmm, which brand goes best with eternal torture?

jaymayo

I like the"Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster's" idea of heaven and hell. Heaven is a place where all the great beers are and strippers dance for free. Hell is the same as heaven but the beers are stale and the strippers have VD...
If you see God, tell him he owes me money and an apology.