News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Fox's Newspaper Ad

Started by Reginus, September 19, 2009, 03:02:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reginus

"The greatest argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

LoneMateria

Does this surprise you?  They do this type of bs every day.  One of their lies got caught.  How many didn't?
Quote from: "Richard Lederer"There once was a time when all people believed in God and the church ruled. This time was called the Dark Ages
Quote from: "Demosthenes"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true.
Quote from: "Oscar Wilde"Truth, in matters of religion, is simpl

Ultima22689

Yeah, i'm not surprised. It's Fox News or as I like to call it Faux news. Nothing new.

Chimera

I thought that was pretty dang hilarious. lol
"I refuse to believe in a god who is the primary cause of conflict in the world, preaches racism, sexism, homophobia, and ignorance, and then sends me to hell if I’m 'bad.'" â€" Mike Fuhrman

SlapMonkey

meh...the ad was most likely more of a taunt for those stations to increase their coverage of the story. Personally, I'd agree with Fox on this...whether or not you agree with the Tea Party movement, you have to at least recognize the significance that there is a large portion of the American public that is opposed to the type of government that is rising in America. That SHOULD be some heavily-covered news, regardless of your stance on the issue.

LoneMateria

So that makes deception, biasness, and blatant lies okay?
Quote from: "Richard Lederer"There once was a time when all people believed in God and the church ruled. This time was called the Dark Ages
Quote from: "Demosthenes"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true.
Quote from: "Oscar Wilde"Truth, in matters of religion, is simpl

iNow

Quote from: "SlapMonkey"That SHOULD be some heavily-covered news, regardless of your stance on the issue.
Uhmmm... It WAS covered.   :twak:

Ultima22689

You know what was funny? Fox News said the 9/12 march had over 2 million people while the fire fighters and the police only counted 70k at best. Don't you love Fox News?