News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Sylvia Brown, charlatan

Started by McQ, December 16, 2006, 03:58:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McQ

Here are two clips of the fucking toad, Sylvia Brown, caught BSing grieving people on the Montel Williams show. Even with that fucking idiot Montel trying to help her out, she still sucks.

http://www.break.com/index/sylvia_brown ... ychic.html
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Whitney

I don't understand how someone can attempt to make a living off of griving people then live with themselves...especially when they are so bad that they rip apart whatever hope the grieving person came with.

MommaSquid

The old bat must need money...she's also appearing on "The Young and the Restless" and giving "psychic readings" to some of the characters.  At least the writers were smart enough to have a few skeptics challenge her abilities by saying her predictions are merely common sense and keen observations.   But why give her a media outlet to peddle her fake ability?

MikeyV

She and John Edwards are two of the biggest scum bags alive.

It's unfortunate that Montel has anything to do with this charlatan, as he does so much good otherwise. His donations to charities and outreach programs make him top notch in my book. But, Sylvia Brown cheapens his show and brings him down a notch in my eyes. Too bad, as he is a force for good in this world, and his show hasn't devolved to the level of Springer, or any of the other sensationalist talk shows.
Life in Lubbock, Texas taught me two things. One is that God loves
you and you're going to burn in hell. The other is that sex is the
most awful, dirty thing on the face of the earth and you should save
it for someone you love.

-- Butch Hancock.