Author Topic: Official* HAF Video Game Thread  (Read 18645 times)

joeactor

• That guy you know.
  • Global Moderator
  • Has an Invisible Dragon in Their Garage
  • Reading Invisible Ink Novels
    • Joe's Dump
Re: Official* HAF Video Game Thread
« Reply #1020 on: September 29, 2017, 12:14:03 PM »
It looks fun, but it's deeper in my game queue. I put the latest Metroid (Metroid: Samus Returns for the 3DS), on top of my queue and it is a fucking awesome game.

Yeah - I'm a fan of the Samus games. Used to play the older ones a lot. I think I've got the first 3ds one somewhere...

Davin

• Guardian of Reason
  • (o°-°)=o o(o*-°)
    • DevPirates
« Reply #1021 on: September 29, 2017, 12:19:43 PM »
It looks fun, but it's deeper in my game queue. I put the latest Metroid (Metroid: Samus Returns for the 3DS), on top of my queue and it is a fucking awesome game.

Yeah - I'm a fan of the Samus games. Used to play the older ones a lot. I think I've got the first 3ds one somewhere...
If you loved the side scrolling Metroids like Metroid (NES), Metroid II: The Return of Samus (GB), and Super Metroid (SNES), (and the two GBA games (Metroid: Fusion and Metroid: Zero Mission), then you'd probably really like the new one too.

It's not like the Prime ones that were FPSs, nor like The Other M that was third person. It's done in 3D, but it's a side scroller. I was really impressed by how tight the controls were and how few times I messed up due to the controls. If you played the original Game Boy one, there is a lot that is familiar, but tons of new things.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Buddy

• The queen of bad ideas.
  • Guardian of Reason
  • SMLLKAR
« Reply #1022 on: September 30, 2017, 12:40:54 PM »
I started playing Don’t Starve Together on the XBox since it just came out. It’s a challenging survival game but I’m pretty obsessed with it atm.
Hell hath no fury like me when I’m slightly inconvenienced and hungry.

I love my car more than I love most people.