News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Who wants to get married or...

Started by Big Mac, November 03, 2006, 05:09:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Mac

Join my church? I just got ordained online at www.ulc.org I am starting the Church of Common Sense. All are welcome to join so that I may get help in getting a tax exempt status so that the costs are not too high.
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

MommaSquid

Big Mac, if you need money for JD and bullets just ask!   :D

Besides, it looks like someone beat you to it:
The First Church of Common Sense

Big Mac

Well I changed the name to the Church of Samuelism and its other title is Disciples of Samuel (get it, DOS). And I just got an XD a couple of weeks ago, .40 S&W. Gun laws my ass.

MommaSquid

JD

I was actually referring to the above sweet nectar.  But new guns are always good!  Congrats on the new acquisition.

XD

Will your church offer shooting lessons?  :D

Big Mac

Of course, in fact you must be armed with at least a pistol and a knife. Preferablly a switchblade (I just purchased a high quality one from Italy, not those cheap pieces of shit you get at carnivals) or a bayonet. Nice XD but mine is all black. My purchase goes to show gun laws don't work.

MommaSquid

I tried the XD but didn't care for the in-grip safety release.  I've been meaning to get myself a nice knife...maybe Santa will bring me one.

Quote from: "Big Mac"My purchase goes to show gun laws don't work.

:D