News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Why Beer Is Better Than Jesus

Started by SpiralExit, August 30, 2006, 04:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpiralExit

10. No one will kill you for not drinking Beer.

9. Beer doesn't tell you how to have sex.

8. Beer has never caused a major war.

7. They don't force Beer on minors who can't
think for themselves.

6. When you have a Beer, you don't knock on
people's doors trying to give it away.

5. Nobody's ever been burned at the stake,
hanged, or tortured over his brand of Beer.

4. You don't have to wait 2000+ years for a
second Beer.

3. There are laws saying Beer labels can't lie
to you.

2. You can prove you have a Beer.

1. If you've devoted your life to Beer, there are
groups to help you stop.

Whitney

lol, love the list.

Fourth Iteration

Hahahaha. Wow. It may be because its 1 AM but I couldn't stop laughing at that.... kinda makes me want to become an alcoholic, though.
"Inevitably, underlying instabilities begin to appear..." - Ian Malcolm

SpiralExit

i also want to place a cool quote here by an actor whom i always forget the name of.. help me if you remember this guy..

"when did i realize that i'm god? well i was praying and suddenly i realized that i'm talking to myself"

this is like one of my most fave quotes, it has sarcasm, humor and message (message like kind of an atheist message)

joeactor

Quote from: "SpiralExit"i also want to place a cool quote here by an actor whom i always forget the name of.. help me if you remember this guy..

"when did i realize that i'm god? well i was praying and suddenly i realized that i'm talking to myself"

this is like one of my most fave quotes, it has sarcasm, humor and message (message like kind of an atheist message)

From a quick search, it looks like Peter O'Toole said that (almost) in The Ruling Class (1972) IMDB: The Ruling Class

QuoteLady Claire Gurney: How do you know you're God?
Jack Arnold Alexander Tancred Gurney, 14th Earl of Gurney: Simple. When I pray to Him, I find I am talking to myself.

But, since Peter Barnes wrote the play and screenplay, maybe the quote should be attributed to him?

It's a question for the ages...
  JoeActor

SpiralExit

yes I was trying to remember Peter O'Toole, but the second one is pretty kool! :D