News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Satan may not be such a bad guy

Started by Whitney, August 19, 2006, 08:45:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Mac

Quote from: "fundie"
Quote from: "Big Mac"Oh you are so full of shit, you claim you have been reading this forum for weeks yet you can't see a member like onlyme who responded to everything just like you? Onlyme, you are the worst online actor on something that is nearly impossible to fuck up.

Big Mac:  I'm sure I've no idea what you are talking about.

You DO  seem to be something of a 'loose cannon' though, in my view.

Onlyme, stop being so "subtle" here and just admit what you are doing. The reason, laet, his IP is different is that he is using a relative/friend's computer to do this or possibly even a library computer. It's obvious it's you onlyme. Call me a cynic but....

1.) You both quote incorrectly instead of using the quote button.

2.) You browsed the forum for weeks and then play dumb about a member who posted excessively.

3.) You both say things about hell and such and that we should accept Jesus.

4.) You both are from England, not a big deal normally but combining the other items, it does aid in the question.

5.) You also called me a loose cannon. Only person who's that gay is onlyme.
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

Big Mac

Quote from: "joeactor"
Quote from: "Big Mac"Oh you are so full of shit, you claim you have been reading this forum for weeks yet you can't see a member like onlyme who responded to everything just like you? Onlyme, you are the worst online actor on something that is nearly impossible to fuck up.

I for one am willing to give Fundie the benefit of the doubt.  If he says he's not "onlyme", then so be it.

If he's lying (and he believes in an afterlife), he'll reap what he sows later (ie. hellfire, brimstone, etc).

If he's lying (and he doesn't believe in an afterlife), he'll reap what he sows now (ie. disdain, misery, etc).

If he's telling the truth, more power to him!

A mind so open, my brains sometimes fall out,
  JoeActor

I'm not going to give him that benefit, the evidence is too overwhelmingly in favor of saying that either it's onlyme or someone close to him.

McQ

Quote from: "Big Mac"
Quote from: "joeactor"

I for one am willing to give Fundie the benefit of the doubt.  If he says he's not "onlyme", then so be it.

If he's lying (and he believes in an afterlife), he'll reap what he sows later (ie. hellfire, brimstone, etc).

If he's lying (and he doesn't believe in an afterlife), he'll reap what he sows now (ie. disdain, misery, etc).

If he's telling the truth, more power to him!

A mind so open, my brains sometimes fall out,
  JoeActor

I'm not going to give him that benefit, the evidence is too overwhelmingly in favor of saying that either it's onlyme or someone close to him.

Agreed. Fact is, he's not really even trying to hide it, really. That "loose cannon" bit was on purpose, obviously.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

MommaSquid

Partial quote (from myself) from another thread:

I plan to ignore fundie/onlyme.  If you guys want to talk to him, that's fine, but the evidence convinces me that he hasn't changed, so I’m just going to work around him.  

We’ve already wasted too much time and energy on this guy.

Big Mac

True, but he's a good mental workout. A sort of "It's a Wonderful Life" kind of thing that reminds us what would have happened if we hadn't become atheists.......woe to those who are static and do not let their minds wander along a not so beaten path.....to lands that bore naught a return....

fundie

A good mental workout, eh?  A little light entertainment and relief.   A musical interlude in the monotony of your everyday lives.

Well, I'm quite happy to provide that service.  It works both ways, though, you know.....

Whitney

A "musical interlude" if you consider nails on a chalk board musical.

Court

Quote from: "Big Mac"5.) You also called me a loose cannon. Only person who's that gay is onlyme.

lol, Agreed. Not only that, but he's used that phrase on you before, I believe.
Onlyme, give it up. You know, omitting the truth here is just as bad as lying, and we all know what your god does to liars.
[size=92]
I should have been a pair of ragged claws
Scuttling across the floors of silent seas
[/size]
[size=92]
try having a little faith = stop using your brain for a while -- ziffel[/size]

fundie

Quote from: "Court"
Quote from: "Big Mac"5.) You also called me a loose cannon. Only person who's that gay is onlyme.

lol, Agreed. Not only that, but he's used that phrase on you before, I believe.
Onlyme, give it up. You know, omitting the truth here is just as bad as lying, and we all know what your god does to liars.

I never said I WASN'T onlyme

Ok, since you insist, I AM onlyme

I been reading your posts (or lack of them) and found you lot a boring lot, in need of a bit of a pick-me-up (target, scapegoat).....what was that about racing car drivers a couple of weeks back?.....

OK, here I am again, i prefer to be called onlyme, though my username is fundie.  I am certainly expecting a great deal of backlash (especially from bigmac)

Bring it on, buddy, I've eaten bigger chips than you!

MMMMmmm,   interesting.

Whitney

Should I consider that post an admittance that you are onlyme?

edit:  I decided the answer to my question is yes.  What made you think it was okay to create a new account and pretend to be someone else?  Enjoy your new title?