News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Why Atheists care about Religion

Started by imrational, August 19, 2006, 02:30:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imrational

Well, I maxed out at 8 honors... and am now back down to 2.  Still, I'm very pleased.

Fourth Iteration

They can take honors away?!? That blows, but congratulations on a fine 8 my friend!
"Inevitably, underlying instabilities begin to appear..." - Ian Malcolm

imrational

Yeah, the honors are frequently related to time... ex.  "Most discussed today"; "Most linked this week"; etc.  

I'm back up to 6 now.

What is REALLY cool is that the Atheist video by ZackieChan has won so many awards!

It currently has the following honors
#7 - Most Discussed (This Month)
#1 - Most Discussed (This Month) - Entertainment
#53 - Most Discussed (All Time)
#3 - Most Discussed (All Time) - Entertainment
#31 - Most Viewed (This Month) - Entertainment
#24 - Top Favorites (This Month)
#2 - Top Favorites (This Month) - Entertainment
#98 - Top Favorites (All Time) - Entertainment

Fourth Iteration

Wow... "All time." Those sound hard to get. lol. Who know's, maybe you'll get some like that.
"Inevitably, underlying instabilities begin to appear..." - Ian Malcolm

Whitney

Imrat, if you (or anyone else) wants to participate in some discussion involving your video, one has started at WWGHA:

http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/forum ... 6#msg21586

imrational

Thanks!

silviakjell

I know this is a bit late, bu I just watched the video now and I couldn't hold back the praise. It's awesome! I even took some notes (yes I know, sad), the info was so interesting! I'm sending your video to every fundie i know! probably convince a lot of people! and the graphics/ transition quality of the video was nice. keep it up! any other videos you made on youtube?
I might be wrong, but Im pretty sure Im right.