News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Only in America . . .

Started by Dave, November 29, 2017, 04:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Quote from: Father Bruno on November 30, 2017, 03:14:14 PM
Quote from: Dave on November 30, 2017, 02:50:48 PM
Her command of English (even allowing for "textpeek") is, how to describe it  :thoughtful: . . .

Does, "Utter crap" fit, or should it be a little more definite?

But, she is in good company with the French it seems, at least one in five cannot fill in a cheque, or even a check, or read a recipe acvording to a recent report. And, yeah, British kids have their problems as well . . .

So I take it you're interested Dave? :poke:

I mean you're the right "Race" and "Stuff", but I don't know how she'd feel about dating one of you "Englishmen"?...plus since she'd have to learn to speak english, there would be the whole language barrier thing to contend with, unless you want to learn to speak "M'erican"?

Huh!? How do you deduce that I fancy this woman!?

Though, with a gag on . . .

Nah!
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Biggus Dickus

::)
Quote from: Dave on November 30, 2017, 03:31:16 PM
Her command of English (even allowing for "textpeek") is, how to describe it  :thoughtful: . . .

But, she is in good company with the French it seems, at least one in five cannot fill in a cheque, or even a check, or read a recipe acvording to a recent report. And, yeah, British kids have their problems as well . . .

I mean you're the right "Race" and "Stuff", but I don't know how she'd feel about dating one of you "Englishmen"?...plus since she'd have to learn to speak english, there would be the whole language barrier thing to contend with, unless you want to learn to speak "M'erican"?

Nah!

I could just tell you fancied her Dave, aka Gloucester...you've got that little wild side about you 8)

She reminds me of Trump in a way...totally despicable person, with nary a redeeming quality about her yet I'm sure there are many out there who do fancy her.
Like Trump, I don't understand how folk can support him.

:P
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Dave

Quote from: Father Bruno on December 01, 2017, 01:05:38 PM
::)
Quote from: Dave on November 30, 2017, 03:31:16 PM

Nah!

I could just tell you fancied her Dave, aka Gloucester...you've got that little wild side about you 8)

She reminds me of Trump in a way...totally despicable person, with nary a redeeming quality about her yet I'm sure there are many out there who do fancy her.
Like Trump, I don't understand how folk can support him.

:P

'Cos them peoples is stoopid?
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74