News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

7,000 Post Milestone

Started by Recusant, November 28, 2017, 05:48:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on November 28, 2017, 07:46:28 PM
Mags, if you lived in 1939, you would have been cast as Glenda, the Good Witch of the North in the Wizard of Oz.
I was probably there, but...

You're my favorite religious person, here. You're not like the others. :hug:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

joeactor

Davin

Congratulations!!!

[gifv]https://i.imgur.com/FEFsij4.gifv[/gifv]

[gifv]https://i.imgur.com/IQsBWAZ.gifv[/gifv]

I'd like to be more like you, but this is what happens when I try
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Quote from: Davin on November 28, 2017, 08:41:09 PM
Congratulations!!!

[gifv]https://i.imgur.com/FEFsij4.gifv[/gifv]

[gifv]https://i.imgur.com/IQsBWAZ.gifv[/gifv]

Quote from: Davin on November 28, 2017, 08:41:09 PM
I'd like to be more like you, but this is what happens when I try

I'd like to be more like you, but this is what happens when I try to be as eloquent as you:

My best debating abilities:  :fingertap:

:grin:

Dave

Quote from: Magdalena on November 28, 2017, 07:44:58 PM
Quote from: Dave on November 28, 2017, 06:39:31 PM
:cheers: VMM  :toff:
Must be a British thing.  :notsure:

VMM?
Very Maleficent Mags?
Very Magnificent Mags?
Very Mean Mom?
Vandalism Malicious Mischief?
Virtual Mean Madness?

It doesn't matter...Coming from you, I know it must mean something nice.  :grin:
I like you, Dave, thank you for being here with us, I learn a lot from you.  :hug:

Got ya guessing!

It's 7k in Roman numerals.

OK, fell flat on its Roman nose...

Have a fireworks display insread!

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Magdalena

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Magdalena on November 28, 2017, 07:47:32 PM
Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on November 28, 2017, 06:41:22 PM
Whoop!  Congratulations and great posts!   :cheerleader:
Oh, come on! They're just silly posts.  :grin:
I really enjoy your posts. I miss you when you go on your Facebook--only--mode.  :nu-uh:

Awww, you're so sweet but there's many a post of yours I've been in awe of.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Icarus

You are the best Mags. We need you and your creative posts. You keep us guessing about what next you will use to entertain us.  That is not all.    :rimshot: :cheersfortwo: :clapping:

Magdalena

Quote from: Icarus on November 29, 2017, 12:22:24 AM
You are the best Mags. We need you and your creative posts. You keep us guessing about what next you will use to entertain us.  That is not all.    :rimshot: :cheersfortwo: :clapping:

Oh, my dear, sweet, Icarus:lol:

Keeping all of you entertained is not easy. Some weeks, some months, some years...it has been like this:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

OldGit

Lots of congratulations, Mags. :)

Davin

Quote from: Magdalena on November 28, 2017, 08:56:15 PM
I'd like to be more like you, but this is what happens when I try to be as eloquent as you:

This is what I look like when I look at how I discussed things a few years ago:
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Dragonia

7000?? Holy crap, Mags, that's a bunch!
And you're just the best, I'm so glad I'm on this forum with you! You make me laugh, as evidenced by this thread. Like OUT. LOUD.
:hug:
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato (?)

Magdalena

Quote from: OldGit on November 29, 2017, 09:37:25 AM
Lots of congratulations, Mags. :)
Thank you, OldGit, it's nice to see you here again.  :hug:

Magdalena

Quote from: Davin on November 29, 2017, 02:08:02 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on November 28, 2017, 08:56:15 PM

This is what I look like when I look at how I discussed things a few years ago:

It wasn't that bad.  :grin: