News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

7,000 Post Milestone

Started by Recusant, November 28, 2017, 05:48:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recusant

It amazes me how quickly these come up. Probably it's just that well known phenomenon. Yep, that must be it.  ;)

Hurrah for Magdalena! It's a pleasure to come here and find new posts from you to enjoy.  :hug:

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

xSilverPhinx

Yay Mags!  :dance:

Since the subject of time was brought up, you know what time it is!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:heyhey:

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Dave

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Sandra Craft

Whoop!  Congratulations and great posts!   :cheerleader:
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Magdalena

Quote from: Recusant on November 28, 2017, 05:48:36 PM
Hurrah for Magdalena! It's a pleasure to come here and find new posts from you to enjoy.  :hug:
Awwwwww....Recusant, thank you.  :hug:
It's an honor to hear/read that you find my silly, silly posts, pleasurable.  :grin:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on November 28, 2017, 06:10:20 PM
Yay Mags!  :dance:

Since the subject of time was brought up, you know what time it is!

:heyhey:

Drop everything you're doing, my friend....

We'll finish your paper tomorrow...maybe.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Quote from: Dave on November 28, 2017, 06:39:31 PM
:cheers: VMM  :toff:
Must be a British thing.  :notsure:

VMM?
Very Maleficent Mags?
Very Magnificent Mags?
Very Mean Mom?
Vandalism Malicious Mischief?
Virtual Mean Madness?

It doesn't matter...Coming from you, I know it must mean something nice.  :grin:
I like you, Dave, thank you for being here with us, I learn a lot from you.  :hug:

Ecurb Noselrub

Mags, if you lived in 1939, you would have been cast as Glenda, the Good Witch of the North in the Wizard of Oz.

Magdalena

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on November 28, 2017, 06:41:22 PM
Whoop!  Congratulations and great posts!   :cheerleader:
Oh, come on! They're just silly posts.  :grin:
I really enjoy your posts. I miss you when you go on your Facebook--only--mode.  :nu-uh:

Magdalena

Quote from: Tank on November 28, 2017, 06:43:07 PM
Bloody well done Mags :D

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

I will definitely :party: today!
Awwww, Tank....You were my very first friend here, I will never forget that. Thank you for being so kind, you are an awesome atheist.

Magdalena

Magdalena

Quote from: Tom62 on November 28, 2017, 06:57:26 PM
Congrats!!!
Tom62, thank you for taking the time to come to the party. Want a beer?  :beer: Wanna talk about computer stuff?  :grin: