News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

The ultimate religious flat earth, er, crap?

Started by Dave, November 28, 2017, 01:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

https://youtu.be/1WHIr-IFqAo

Just in case you wondered about "IHS":

Quotethe first three letters of the name Jesus in Greek (ΙΗΣΟΥΣ), often used as a Christian emblem

(From the Collins Dictionary.)

It is the Jesuit "badge".
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Dragonia

UGH, I could only get through 20 minutes of listening to his moist mouth noises. My eyes hurt from rolling so much.
Have you looked at the video collection of this "World's Last Chance" organization? They are CRAZY. Like on the order of Batshit.
I don't understand people who think that the whole world is lying to them, just to try to discredit a god. Yo, narrator! The world doesn't care that much! Get over yourself! :rant1:
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato (?)

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Dragonia on December 07, 2017, 01:41:41 PM
UGH, I could only get through 20 minutes of listening to his moist mouth noises. My eyes hurt from rolling so much.
Have you looked at the video collection of this "World's Last Chance" organization? They are CRAZY. Like on the order of Batshit.
I don't understand people who think that the whole world is lying to them, just to try to discredit a god. Yo, narrator! The world doesn't care that much! Get over yourself! :rant1:

I didn't even last 10 minutes....

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Icarus

Dragonia

I have seen that before, but it is still funny indeed.
I love "In the name of the father, and of the son, and in the hole he goes"  :lol:
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato (?)

Recusant

Jesuits were early and staunch opponents of Galileo. Just saying. I don't know why the video quotes the Catholic church so much, given how untrustworthy it says they are. Then again conspiracy theorists have never been troubled much by self-contradiction.  :tinfoil:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Dave

Quote from: Recusant on December 09, 2017, 08:28:53 AM
... Then again conspiracy theorists have never been troubled much by self-contradiction.  :tinfoil:

Take the "or" out of "theorists" and that sentence still works!
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74