News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

What are you doing right now?

Started by Dave, November 25, 2017, 07:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Drinking hot chocolate with a good slug of Irish cream liqueur in it.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

Replying to the reply to your post.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Tank

Replying to the reply to the reply to your post.

Tank

Replying to the reply to the reply to the reply to your post.

Tank

Replying to the reply to the reply to the reply to your post. Etc.

Tank

Replying to the reply to the reply to the reply to your post. Etc. Etc.

Tank

Replying to the reply to the reply to the reply to your post. Etc. Etc. Etc.

Tank

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Tank

Sandra Craft

Reading these posts and thinking about making hot chocolate.  In fact I believe I will go make some right now.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Velma

Waiting for my husband to finish cooking supper...and commenting in this thread.
Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of the astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy.~Carl Sagan

Ecurb Noselrub

Drinking bourbon in my hotel room.

Magdalena

I'm just drinking a cerveza salvadoreña: Cerveza Regia:yum:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant