News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Over 6,000 posts from the One Who Lasted!

Started by xSilverPhinx, October 16, 2017, 06:20:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

Bruce certainly defied my expectations when he first registered, and is still going strong! Well done! I hope you post many more thousands!  :cheerleader:

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tank

Well done Bruce! This place wouldn't be the same without you, Thank you for adding your unique perspective.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Dave

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

joeactor

Ecurb Noselrub

Wow!  Thanks. I didn't realize I was this verbose.  I've enjoyed the ride.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on October 16, 2017, 11:22:32 PM
I didn't realize I was this verbose.

Bruce, you passed the post whore milestone a long time ago. :lol:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Firebird

"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Sandra Craft

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Tank

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on October 17, 2017, 02:14:37 AM
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on October 16, 2017, 11:22:32 PM
I didn't realize I was this verbose.

Bruce, you passed the post whore milestone a long time ago. :lol:
Naaaaa. More a MILF than Whore.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

OldGit

Good contributions, too.  Well done, that man!

Biggus Dickus

Congratulations and well done Bruce,...it's certainly been a pleasure getting to know you.  ;D

Here's to another 6K!

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Davin

Congratulations, Bruce, I'm happy that you have stuck around and shared your thoughts and experiences.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Tom62

Well done, Bruce. I hope that many posts will follow.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Recusant

Your contributions to the discussions here have done nothing but enhance their quality, Ecurb Noselrub. Personally, I've enjoyed trading posts with you, and look forward to more in the future. Here's to the next 6,000!  :cheers:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken