Author Topic: Hello  (Read 314 times)

Bad Penny II

• Has Actually Read the Bible!
  • Borderline Troll
Re: Hello
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2017, 04:56:32 PM »
Are you going to support same sex marriage in the current thing?
Different colours made of tears

Azurehuman

• Padawan Learner
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2017, 11:44:46 PM »
Are you going to support same sex marriage in the current thing?

Thank goodness for asking.

Yes, I support same sex marriage and I am gay! I feel that astute politicians are backfiring it! :'(

xSilverPhinx

• Non Dvcor
  • Global Moderator
  • The Cure for Boredom is Curiosity. There is No Cure For Curiosity.
  • On The Warpath
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2017, 11:59:39 PM »
I've gotta ask...Bonaparte fan?
I'm just a student of the game that they taught me.

Azurehuman

• Padawan Learner
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2017, 12:38:49 AM »
I've gotta ask...Bonaparte fan?

Not really. Chose the avatar because I like the sculptural looks.

Icarus

• The wise one.
  • Blessing Her Holy Hooves
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2017, 01:35:09 AM »
Welcome AH.  DO hang around long enough to get to know us a bit more.  We have one or two other Aussie members  who are held in esteem. 

Join in the commentary. You can readily see that we are not a narrow minded or narrowly focused group. Just look at all the thread categories. You might also have noticed that there are some brilliant writers here along with some clods like me.

We are all in this together. Sexual orientation is a non subject here. We do not care what your social preferences happen to be, what we care about is intelligent conversation and courtesy toward one another. Not to say that we cannot disagree. Oh Yeah, we do at times. In any case you will find this to be one of the most civilized forums that anyone could hope for.

Azurehuman

• Padawan Learner
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2017, 03:50:55 AM »
Welcome AH.  DO hang around long enough to get to know us a bit more.  We have one or two other Aussie members  who are held in esteem. 

Join in the commentary. You can readily see that we are not a narrow minded or narrowly focused group. Just look at all the thread categories. You might also have noticed that there are some brilliant writers here along with some clods like me.

We are all in this together. Sexual orientation is a non subject here. We do not care what your social preferences happen to be, what we care about is intelligent conversation and courtesy toward one another. Not to say that we cannot disagree. Oh Yeah, we do at times. In any case you will find this to be one of the most civilized forums that anyone could hope for.

I'd love to. What do you mean sexual orientation is a non subject? Is it something no one cares and would avoid discussing?

No one

• Buddies With Uncle Bert
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2017, 03:59:02 AM »
You sexual preference is none of our business.

Magdalena

• Butterfly of Doom.
  • Don't Pray in My School, and I Won't Think in Your Church
  • Angry hippies need to smoke cheap weed.
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2017, 04:30:52 AM »
I'm OK with Azurehuman, or anyone else, sharing that information with me/us.  :shrug:

“I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe.” ~Recusant

"Color me fascinated..." ~Asmodean, The Gray God.

Azurehuman

• Padawan Learner
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2017, 05:03:25 AM »
No one and Magdalena, understood!