News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Guess Who Passed The 1000 Post Mark!

Started by xSilverPhinx, September 01, 2017, 03:45:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

^^^
That's a good one, Father Bruno.  :dance1:
Who could hate this song? No one. :smileshake:
Get it? No one...:airquotes:
:grin:

It never gets old.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

Welp, it seems No one is a no show. I guess this party was over before it began. :(

I was really looking forward to the speech... :sad sigh:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

I think we should take this thread over and turn it into our favorite "Rap Music" thread! What do you think Mags? :thoughtful:
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on September 05, 2017, 10:01:25 PM
I think we should take this thread over and turn it into our favorite "Rap Music" thread! What do you think Mags? :thoughtful:

It will not get the appreciation it deserves.

Recusant

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on September 05, 2017, 08:28:09 AM
Welp, it seems No one is a no show. I guess this party was over before it began. :(

I was really looking forward to the speech... :sad sigh:

:sidesmile: ;)
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken