News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

I missed you guys!

Started by Dragonia, August 25, 2017, 01:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragonia

So, this summer has been super busy for me, with kids being home, their activities, work, keeping up with the garden and trying to preserve all the food so it didn't go to waste, I have had zero time for anything much online.
But I thought of you all a lot, and have just spent hours (literally) trying to read and catch up on what I've missed around here, which was a lot! I laughed out loud- thanks Father Bruno (Obama with a mustache and great teeth) and I actually leaked a few tears (again, thanks F. Bruno!)
So, I'm back, and so HAPPY to be!  :hug2:
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato (?)

Dave

And I am happy to see you back!  :frolic:
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

xSilverPhinx

:jumps: Dragonia!  :hug: We had been wondering what you had been up to! :grin: Welcome back!
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

xSilverPhinx

^ This thread is getting quite animated. ;D

Dragonia

Thanks guys ;) I have to weigh in on a couple things also....I feel like there's a little catch up to do!
Sooo many things I would like to have responded to over the last couple months, but mags, I'm sorry to hear of your health issues, and I hope all is well with whatever is going on....
Guardian, I was really happy to know your grandma is doing better, against expectations. I know how precious a grandma can be, no matter how old one gets....
Father, I was very sad to hear about your friend being done with his life before anyone thought it was time. My heart really goes out to you and his family and friends.
I may have forgotten, or just not have read other things, but these really grabbed my heart.

Firebird

Welcome back! I know how you feel, I've had a hard time keeping up here over the past year with everything going on in my life. Luckily the (virtual) door is always open. Hope it's been a good summer.
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

No one

At one point in my life I used to miss people too. But really practiced and improved my aim.

Recusant

It's always good to see a familiar face walk back through the door, so to speak. Cheers, Dragonia:heyhey:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: No one on August 25, 2017, 09:49:07 PM
At one point in my life I used to miss people too. But really practiced and improved my aim.

*groan!*

:lol:

No one

xSilverPhinx:
*groan!*
:lol:

Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week.

Try the salmon.

Icarus

Welcome back Dragonia. I missed you big time. We need you to help keep us sorted out.

Dragonia

Quote from: No one on August 25, 2017, 09:49:07 PM
:picard facepalm:   :lol:
Quote from: Icarus on August 26, 2017, 02:53:40 AM
Welcome back Dragonia. I missed you big time. We need you to help keep us sorted out.
Golly Icarus, you guys look pretty sorted to me! Though I do love to organize.....