News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Greetings to All Sane Minds!

Started by Phoenix, July 17, 2017, 01:37:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldGit

Greetings and welcome, sane one.  You will get on well here if you observe a few rules:

Never mention the Invisible Pink Unicorn, (Bless Her Holy Hooves) without blessing Her Holy Hooves.

The Grey Lord Asmo is to be solemnly revered.  He's been a bit scarce recently but I saw him here today.

Hot whiskey and lemon will cure all ills.  Honey may be added.

I think that's all.

Asmodean

Hi! Asmo. THE Asmo. Pleasantries. Don't listen to those lunatics feigning sanity. The Asmo has pills to prove that He is, in fact, chemically sane.  >:(
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Gloucester on July 17, 2017, 05:53:55 PM
Quote from: Father Bruno on July 17, 2017, 05:44:52 PM
Welcome Phoenix,...it's been quite hot out there in Arizona lately hasn't it? A friend of mine was out there for some hot weather vehicle testing last week (More than ideal for testing), and he said it was bloody brutal, with temps at 117 fahrenheit!

I've seen pictures like this on social media, melted fences, mailboxes or highway signs with the paint melted off!

No offense, but I think I'll stay here in Michigan, with four seasons, surrounded by large quantities of fresh water 8)

Isn't Michigan one of those places where you can get all four seasons in one week? Or was it one day . . .?

Actually you can experience all four seasons in about an hour here on a good day :P...Arizona is a beautiful place, though my only time spent there was in the Army at Yuma Proving Grounds, I think I still have some of the sand in my ass. ::)
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Icarus

Welcome Phoenix.  By now you have noticed that many of us are wannabe comedians. Do not let that dissuade you from participation here.  We do have a considerable number of most intelligent, educated,  and thoughtful people.

You have cleverly detected the word "Happy".  That is a fair description for this bunch. We tend to like,   respect, and actually care for each other.  We must be doing something right because this forum has been in place for many years.

One more thing; It is not our mission to hammer on the theists. You will not see much of that here. (unless you are a young earth fundamentalist hell bent on teaching us about the glory of God)