News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

6 dead, 48 wounded. London.

Started by Tank, June 04, 2017, 07:36:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Both Trump's brats have got into the act of defending their father now.

Let's look at what Sadiq Khan actually saud:

Quote"My message to Londoners and visitors to our great city is to be calm and vigilant today," Mr Khan said. "You will see an increased police presence today, including armed officers and uniformed officers.

There is no reason to be alarmed by this. We are the safest global city in the world. You saw last night as a consequence of our planning, our preparation, the rehearsals that take place, the swift response from the emergency services tackling the terrorists and also helping the injured."

Indepent

I suggest what he neant was, "The increased presence of armed police officers is not an indicator of immediate danger, rather that we are taking extra precautions."

One can only assume that President Shithead is either just running off at the "mouth" without thinking, is totally incompetent or has some weird politically agenda. I'll got for option 2 but they all amount to the same thing. Any competent person, who purports to run a nation, looks at what people say, anslyses the nuances for hidden agendas, decides which way to make political cspital out of it then responds appropriately.

Not suffer extreme verbal diarrhea and flatulence. But then . . .

So far Trump seems about the same level as Robert Mugabe, except the later probably has a higher IQ.

Shit, are we Brits actually going to have to rely on this "man" after Brexit!? We don't stand a chance.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Arturo

I saw a video of President Orange in the early 2000s and he seemed more calm and relaxed. Then it flipped to him in more recent times and he was, you know, throwing tantrums. I wonder if he has dementia.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Dave

Quote from: Arturo on June 06, 2017, 06:50:47 PM
I saw a video of President Orange in the early 2000s and he seemed more calm and relaxed. Then it flipped to him in more recent times and he was, you know, throwing tantrums. I wonder if he has dementia.

Well, when he was the top cheese in his own little empire, with no-one to realy answer to, he got his way, did what he wanted.

Now he has to be hands-on with every situation, and those little hands (maybe ballancing his intellect?) just can't cope with it! Now he is supposed to consider about 300x106 other people, not just himself and his ever-luvvin family and sickophants. He does not want the job of president, just the pageantry and kudos he thinks it brings.

He is the archetypal anti-president of several comedy dystopias.

Always get an image of Mel Brooks in "Blazing Saddles" when I think of Trump.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Arturo

People usually point to Idiocracy and Terry Crews

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱