News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

'God' is likely atheistic (I, an atheist, shall likely become a 'God')

Started by ProgrammingGodJordan, November 22, 2016, 02:42:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProgrammingGodJordan

['A']

I am but a casual body builder/software engineer.
I am atheistic, and thereafter, I (like Google, Microsoft) shall likely become 'God'.
How can an atheist stipulate that 'God' is likely? [See B-C]

NOTE: I have not any belief whatsoever.
However, one needn't belief to observe probabilities. [Sample Observation: Non-omniscient Gods are LIKELY]

['B']

We shall likely become non-omniscient, non-omnipotent Gods, forging more powerful, albeit non-omniscient brain based artificial intelligence aligned Gods.

['C']

On Moore's law, by 2020, non-human machines will likely be able to approximate human level brain cycles (10^15 flops).
Therein, human intellect is shown to be 'creatable':

Today, brain based models already equal/exceed human intellect, in task/task groups ranging from language translation to disease diagnosis. (And likely all tasks by 2020)

['D']

God Definition:
In summary, probabilistically, the ability to generate artificial intelligence, that surpasses the net intellect of one's species, and or compute simulation of universes (with intellect resembling prior), is that which classifies said species as God-bound.

Scientific article [from which the above definition is derived]: https://medium.com/@uni.omniscient.x/god-is-probably-quite-real-a466e9f24a0b#.rsg2cokz7

['E']

An early approximation of mine of 'God': https://github.com/JordanMicahBennett/God

Magdalena

Hi.
Welcome, ProgrammingGodJordan

I saw your other post.
Scientific evidence of God (by an atheist)

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Recusant

Hello, ProgrammingGodJordan. Like Magdalena, I saw your other post. It's been provisionally removed from the public part of the forum per the NO SPAM rule. It has not been deleted, and will not be deleted. A staff decision is pending.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Arturo

Hi ProgrammableGodJordan. Not gonna lie, after reading your title, the coming to your pics, I laughed. I laughed a lot. Thank you for that.

I am also a weight lifter. I'm not as big as you though but I see you have some mass going on. Are you doing any cutting some time soon? I think that would look well on you.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

ProgrammingGodJordan

Quote from: Apathy on November 22, 2016, 04:46:05 AM
Hi ProgrammableGodJordan. Not gonna lie, after reading your title, the coming to your pics, I laughed. I laughed a lot. Thank you for that.

I am also a weight lifter. I'm not as big as you though but I see you have some mass going on. Are you doing any cutting some time soon? I think that would look well on you.

I am now working to lean my form.

Albeit, the title has not anything to do with my synonymous  form.

OldGit

Asmodean

The Asmo can sometimes lift a whole cigarette to His mouth. Also, He doeth code. Mostly industrial at this moment... Who knew assembly languages could be such fun?1
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

ProgrammingGodJordan

Quote from: Recusant on November 22, 2016, 04:35:57 AM
Hello, ProgrammingGodJordan. Like Magdalena, I saw your other post. It's been provisionally removed from the public part of the forum per the NO SPAM rule. It has not been deleted, and will not be deleted. A staff decision is pending.

I have reviewed the rules.
I am unable to detect any law neglection.

Asmodean

Quote from: Rules
NO SPAM: If in your first post on the forum you include a link, copy paste text, etc it will be considered spam and may be removed or partially removed by a moderator at their own discretion without notice. Spam is everything from unwanted advertisements to posting the same thread or comment on many different forums. If you would like to bring attention to a project of yours (youtube channel, ask for people to take a survey, want feedback on your blog, etc.) just send one of the moderators a heads up private message first so we don't think you're just here to self-promote but are interested in being a contributing member.

The core of the issue is in italic above.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

Quote from: ProgrammingGodJordan on November 22, 2016, 01:34:05 PM
Quote from: Recusant on November 22, 2016, 04:35:57 AM

I have reviewed the rules.
I am unable to detect any law neglection.
Fail  :grin:
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Dark Lightning

This guy got bounced at 3 pages of this shite at TTA Forums. It's up to 32 pages (last I looked) at Atheist Forums.org He's making the rounds, I see. I'll go over to Raving Atheists and see what kind of drubbing he's getting there.  8)

Arturo

I just thought that the pics he posted were funny. I can still see where he is coming from though with the whole "god" thing.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

ProgrammingGodJordan

Quote from: Asmodean on November 22, 2016, 01:53:06 PM
Quote from: Rules
NO SPAM: If in your first post on the forum you include a link, copy paste text, etc it will be considered spam and may be removed or partially removed by a moderator at their own discretion without notice. Spam is everything from unwanted advertisements to posting the same thread or comment on many different forums. If you would like to bring attention to a project of yours (youtube channel, ask for people to take a survey, want feedback on your blog, etc.) just send one of the moderators a heads up private message first so we don't think you're just here to self-promote but are interested in being a contributing member.

The core of the issue is in italic above.

I seek not any attention.

I seek simply conversation.

I therein, converse with many an individual, via multifarious sources.