Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Duke of Bullshit: "The" Donald

Started by Recusant, November 11, 2015, 11:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: Magdalena on February 03, 2018, 08:41:47 PM
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on February 03, 2018, 08:15:25 PM
In reality, you are the Good Witch from El Salvador.  I'm sure there is a shrine to you someplace down there.
You're funny.  :lol:

Were you alive during the Mayan period?  I don't know how long Salvadoran witches live. 

Magdalena

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on February 03, 2018, 08:59:44 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on February 03, 2018, 08:41:47 PM
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on February 03, 2018, 08:15:25 PM
In reality, you are the Good Witch from El Salvador.  I'm sure there is a shrine to you someplace down there.
You're funny.  :lol:

Were you alive during the Mayan period?  I don't know how long Salvadoran witches live.
I'm not sure.
I stopped counting many, many centuries ago.  :sadshake:

How long have you been a witch hater, I mean hunter?  :eyebrow:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Icarus

Dave

Quote from: Icarus on February 26, 2018, 05:33:53 AM
  Interesting article. Worth the read.     https://medium.com/@tswriting/why-trump-lies-7489e35997e6

Yes, very interesting, thanks, Icarus.

I worry a bit about the familiarity and fatigue factors - the generators of apathy. After a while perhaps the thought, "Oh, he's just banging his lips together again," enters the mind and you tend to dismiss it - ignoring the effect it is having on a, possibly large, section of the population. Those who believe and follow such "leaders" are either working on their own sgenda or immune to critical thinking and logic. Such an attitude can soread into other factors in national and personal motivation.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Ecurb Noselrub

Latest poll shows his popularity back down to 35%.  His core won't let it go much below that, but if he stays there he will drag GOP candidates down in the midterm.  November 6 is our best chance to nullify his administration. Vote!

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Dave

:picard facepalm: :picard facepalm: :picard facepalm: :picard facepalm: :picard facepalm: :picard facepalm: :picard facepalm: :picard facepalm: :picard facepalm: :picard facepalm: :picard facepalm: :picard facepalm: :picard facepalm: :picard facepalm: :picard facepalm: :picard facepalm: :picard facepalm: :picard facepalm: :picard facepalm: :picard facepalm: :picard facepalm: :picard facepalm: :picard facepalm: :picard facepalm: :picard facepalm: :picard facepalm: :picard facepalm: :picard facepalm: :picard facepalm: :picard facepalm: :picard facepalm: :picard facepalm: :picard facepalm: :picard facepalm: :picard facepalm: :picard facepalm: :picard facepalm: :picard facepalm: :picard facepalm: :picard facepalm: :picard facepalm: :picard facepalm: :picard facepalm: :picard facepalm: :picard facepalm: :picard facepalm: :picard facepalm: :picard facepalm: :picard facepalm: :picard facepalm: 

Dave

Davin

And the fuckers on Fox & Friends protected him by stopping him from incriminating himself further. If it wasn't already clear that Fox News is a GOP propaganda channel, that should seal it up.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

joeactor

Quote from: Davin on April 27, 2018, 02:40:51 PM
And the fuckers on Fox & Friends protected him by stopping him from incriminating himself further. If it wasn't already clear that Fox News is a GOP propaganda channel, that should seal it up.

They all had that deer in the headlights look.

I bet the floor director was screaming in their ear "Get him off! He's incriminating himself!"

Davin

They probably got a call right from Rupert Murdoch.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Dave

Donald Trump, the man who nearly fucked Fuck News!

Arturo

He's a delusional psychopath lol
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Davin

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/apr/27/us-economy-slowed-in-first-quarter-after-trumps-15tn-tax-cuts
US economic growth slowed moderately in the first quarter, the first preliminary assessment of the health of the economy since Donald Trump signed huge tax cuts into law last year.

Gross domestic product (GDP) – a broad measure of goods and services produced in the US – rose at an annual rate of 2.3% from January through March, the commerce department said on Friday.

The figure was lower than the fourth quarter, when GDP grew at a 2.9%, and the third quarter, which saw an increase of 3.2%.

I mean, it's possible that it was just a slow quarter, those happen. But it does fly in the face of the promised growth the tax cuts were supposed to bring.

Magdalena

Quote from: Davin on April 27, 2018, 02:40:51 PM
And the fuckers on Fox & Friends protected him by stopping him from incriminating himself further.
"The fuckers on Fox & Friends ."  :lol:

They did "try" didn't they? :lol:

The whole thing was like a steam locomotive...derailing... with no brakes ...while a semi-drunk train conductor does his best to shut the fuck up, but he just can't.

;D