News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Suck it Trebek

Started by iplaw, July 26, 2006, 10:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iplaw

I thought this was really funny especially if you are a fan of SNLs parodies of Alex Trebek.  Apparently Ken Jennings, the guy who won on Jeopardy like 657 times hates Trebek.  His apology is even funnier than the original statement.

Ken Jennings Hates Trebek

McQ

Quote from: "iplaw"I thought this was really funny especially if you are a fan of SNLs parodies of Alex Trebek.  Apparently Ken Jennings, the guy who won on Jeopardy like 657 times hates Trebek.  His apology is even funnier than the original statement.

Ken Jennings Hates Trebek

I love the SNL parodies of Jeopardy! I also just read the article about Ken blasting Trebek, but his website was over its limit when I went to look at what he said first hand. Sounds like he is just a tad unhappy with old Alex though. LOL!
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Jassman

I love Celebrity Jeopardy. Sean Connery... always such an asshole, haha...
[size=75]"You ever notice how people who believe in creationism look really unevolved?" -Bill Hicks[/size]

[size=75]I'm drowning in the fear of gods. The more I see the less I want. I was not raised

iplaw

I liked Turd Ferguson even better.

Jassman

"Turd Ferguson. That's a funny name."
[size=75]"You ever notice how people who believe in creationism look really unevolved?" -Bill Hicks[/size]

[size=75]I'm drowning in the fear of gods. The more I see the less I want. I was not raised

Court

That's my boyfriend's screen name. It's so stupid. :)
[size=92]
I should have been a pair of ragged claws
Scuttling across the floors of silent seas
[/size]
[size=92]
try having a little faith = stop using your brain for a while -- ziffel[/size]

Asmodean Prime

who is trebek?

Ok, i'm out of touch,

give me a break, ok?

Aullios

The host of Jeopardy!...

Eowyn

My fav parody of Jeopardy on SNL includes the one where Sean Connery says, "Blow me" and Connery keeps calling the category of Therapists, The rapists. : )

iplaw

I heart boobies.