News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Re: The life of a lonely man

Started by viocjit, December 19, 2014, 04:36:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

viocjit

NEWS : Since February 2014 I did 26 missions as a mystery shopper. I'm still waiting the confirmation for my EVS but it is usual because it take some month to receive an answer. If I'll leave France the departure will be between march-may 2015 for a duration of 3 month. I hope that I'll leave in March 2015. If this is not the case I hope that I'll leave my land in april.

I began to learn local language with free ressources online. If I receive a positive answer I will buy a dictionary to improve my knowledge.

this-gospel

Quote from: viocjit on August 12, 2013, 11:40:19 PM
Who I'm ? My name is Anthony I'm 19 years old and I'm from France and I live in the main region of this country (Isle of France or ?le-De-France in French language).
I live in a fucking (excuse me for the word) neighbourhood where there are nothing to do and nothing to make.
Except speak with friends but I lose the contact with the majority of them because we didn't studied the same things. The majority of them studied in a "Lyc?e G?n?ral" (College). I studied in a "Lyc?e Professionnelle" (Vocation school). For this reason I lose contact with them like I had a busy schedule. People that I met in my vocation school live very far of my city.
Each holidays this is the same thing.
I leave my home only when I must :
1.Empty rubbishes.
2.Buy something at the grocery store.
3.Buy something at the pharmacy.
4.Buy bred at the baker.

Also I leave my home when I can see my grandparents.
I missed my "Bac Pro" (BTEC National Diploma). I will try to obtain a job in September. But if I can't find a job ? that means few social interactions again and again.

Anthony, you call that being alone? I wonder what you would do in my shoes.

MariaEvri

Quote from: viocjit on December 19, 2014, 04:36:39 AM
NEWS : Since February 2014 I did 26 missions as a mystery shopper. I'm still waiting the confirmation for my EVS but it is usual because it take some month to receive an answer. If I'll leave France the departure will be between march-may 2015 for a duration of 3 month. I hope that I'll leave in March 2015. If this is not the case I hope that I'll leave my land in april.

I began to learn local language with free ressources online. If I receive a positive answer I will buy a dictionary to improve my knowledge.

interesting. What does it take to be a mystery shopper and doe sit pay well? I was considering it when I was looking for a job
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

viocjit

Quote from: MariaEvri on October 11, 2015, 04:43:16 PM
Quote from: viocjit on December 19, 2014, 04:36:39 AM

interesting. What does it take to be a mystery shopper and doe sit pay well? I was considering it when I was looking for a job

Yes , it is paid very well because in my country the minimum wage is 9.61 € per hour. I receive between 10 € and 20 € per mission. Actually I need between less than hour and 1h30 to accomplished it. (All money don't go in my pocket because some taxes are taken on my wage. The consequence is that I receive approximately 7 € on 10 € and 15 € on 20 €).

To know exchange rate with EUR/Another currency : www.xe.com

OldGit

Good luck with the emigration, viocjit!  Can you tell us where you're going?

Beware the anti-mystery-shopper police.  Don't let them take you alive!

xSilverPhinx

Getting paid to go on shopping missions? Mystery shopping looks like an interesting job. :D
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

viocjit

NEWS : Since February 2014 I did 47 missions as a mystery shopper. My EVS project wasn't realised. I'm learning the "code de la route" or "code of the road" in English that is the French traffic code.

xSilverPhinx

Are you in Paris? The terrorist attack is all over the news!

If so then I hope you and your family are ok!
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

viocjit

I'm not in Paris and I don't live there even if I live in the same région or region in English.

OldGit

Lucky for you, people in the centre are being advised to stay at home today.  Bonne chance, mon vieux!

viocjit

NEWS : Since February 2014 I did 49 missions as a mystery shopper. I'm still learning "code de la route" or "code of the road" in English that is the French traffic code even if it is a bit difficult to organise myself.

OldGit

So if we go to Paris, we'll see you disguised with a big black beard and huge hat, taking surreptitious notes somewhere by the Place de la Concorde?

viocjit

Quote from: OldGit on February 29, 2016, 09:39:34 AM
So if we go to Paris, we'll see you disguised with a big black beard and huge hat, taking surreptitious notes somewhere by the Place de la Concorde?

I like your joke. I can't say how I realise missions (A term of each employment contracts for each missions) but I can say that it is not like people think.

Tom62

Now it gets very mysterious 8).
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

OldGit

Interesting.  I wonder if they give him an Aston Martin with machine guns.