News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Re: Old Seer

Started by xSilverPhinx, October 20, 2012, 12:01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

Welcome to the forum, Seer(s)! ;D
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Old Seer

Quote from: jumbojak on October 19, 2012, 09:48:01 PM
Welcome to the board! I'm not sure we've ever had a team sign on as a member ( until today I wouldn't have thought such a thing was possible ). Are you planning on studying us?
No, we won't be studying you. We have a biblical interpretation for all to look at and contemplate for themselves. One of the reasons I'm here is because we find Atheist are very good thinkers. I will be the only one on the team to be posting. we don't want to be overbearing, slick or tricky. What we studied  was biblical interpretations, and we were surprised to find what we did.  It's old but still new. The study has been over for some time. Alpha Smurf (Alpha Smurf means all of us collectively) thinks it's time to give to others what we found. Why not sooner??? well we didn't at first think anything should be done with it --until one of the Psycho Smurfs pointed out some years ago that we are eventually going to have to do something with it, because everyone has the right to know. Apparently they looked at the times and see that a new direction of thought is needed to solve social problems--and the planet is in a non-reversal trend to become very self destructive. The book has very much to do with understanding how people think and the problems derived from that thinking. No, we won't be studying anyone here. Thank you. http://www.happyatheistforum.com/forum/Themes/default/images/post/smiley.gif
The only thing possible the world needs saving from are the ones running it.
Oh lord, save us from those wanting to save us.
I'm not a Theist.