News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

New replies/Unread posts links gone

Started by Firebird, July 18, 2012, 08:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firebird

Any reason those no longer show up? I find them extremely useful
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Recusant

They're still where they always were for me. Which browser are you using?
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Tank

There is a cross top left right of the forum screen. Toggling it reveals and hides the two controls.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Recusant

Heheh, if he'd mentioned that his avatar was also missing from the top of the page, then I would have caught on sooner. My bet is that you're right, Tank.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Firebird

"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"