News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Just another lurker

Started by Dongle, April 13, 2010, 05:23:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dongle

Hi folks. Been lurking here for a month or two now and figured it's time to introduce myself.
I was raised christian (of the hellfire n brimstone baptist flavor) but have been a militant atheist for the last few years. Well, not really militant, but pretty unapologetic. Like other folks it was books, mostly by the Four Horsemen, that edged me over to complete de-conversion. Best thing I've ever done for myself.
Anyway, I like to drink beer and play WoW. So, yeah, I'm kinda boring like that.
[size=85]The door was the way to... to... The Door was The Way. Good. Capital letters were always the best way of dealing with things you didn't have a good answer to.
-Douglas Adams, from Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency[/size]

Tanker

Hey Dongle glad you made it. Welcome.
"I'd rather die the go to heaven" - William Murderface Murderface  Murderface-

I've been in fox holes, I'm still an atheist -Me-

God is a cake, and we all know what the cake is.

(my spelling, grammer, and punctuation suck, I know, but regardless of how much I read they haven't improved much since grade school. It's actually a bit of a family joke.

elliebean

Hello and welcome, Dongle!

Love the sig line!  :D
[size=150]â€"Ellie [/size]
You can’t lie to yourself. If you do you’ve only fooled a deluded person and where’s the victory in that?â€"Ricky Gervais