News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Hello from Ireland

Started by daveshorty, March 31, 2010, 12:41:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daveshorty

Hello all!
I'm Dave, I'm currently 25 and I'm an atheist from Belfast in Ireland. Pretty much always have been (though I was taught to think I was a Christian as a child). My parents and one or two of my other family members are Christians.
I'm currently working in print and graphic design, but I'm off to do a Masters in Human Rights in London in October. I play and sing in a punk rock band (check us out if you don't value your eardrums/sanity: http://www.snitch.tk) and I'm here for a bit of ole fashioned friendly debate and discussion!
Cheers!
Dave.

skwurll

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll love it here!

elliebean

Hi Dave! Welcome to the forum.  :headbang:

If you guys ever find yourselves in a certain northeast Texas college town, look me up. We have venues.  ;)
[size=150]â€"Ellie [/size]
You can’t lie to yourself. If you do you’ve only fooled a deluded person and where’s the victory in that?â€"Ricky Gervais

G-Roll

i want to go to ireland. guiness tastes better there.
welcome to the forum.
Quote from: "Moslem"
Allah (that mean God)

daveshorty

Quote from: "elliebean"Hi Dave! Welcome to the forum.  :headbang:

If you guys ever find yourselves in a certain northeast Texas college town, look me up. We have venues.  :headbang:

Albino_Raptor

Welcome to the show!
And a  :headbang: from me as well, because damn, that emoticon alone is enough for me to love this forum.
And GOD created the earth, covered with water by 70%, for man, who has no gills.

dogsmycopilot