News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Lisa Brown is a Baller

Started by Ali, June 18, 2012, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweetdeath

I happen to very much like the vagina.  ;)
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

DeterminedJuliet

I like vaginas too, but I don't mind if someone says "don't be a vagina" or the like. If someone says "don't be a dick", I don't take it as derogatory towards penis'. Not in any real way that a guy should actually feel bad about. Sometimes I will say someone's being a "twat" because I like the sound of the word. The hard "t"s pack a lot of punch. ;D
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Ali

LMAO.  Twat is an awesome word.  Noting to myself that I also need to say twat more.

En_Route

Quote from: Beachdragon on June 28, 2012, 07:36:43 PM
Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on June 20, 2012, 02:35:25 AM
Quote from: Ali on June 19, 2012, 04:22:40 PM
"That's a lovely sweater you're wearing.  It's sort of.....(pause for dramatic effect)....vagina colored."

"And that ceramic bowl has the most enchanting vagina shape."

Hey!  You're having a bowl of ice cream!  What flavor?

Cherry Vagina.

;D

Isn't that tautological?
Some ideas are so stupid only an intellectual could believe them (Orwell).

En_Route

Quote from: Sweetdeath on June 29, 2012, 03:14:11 AM

I would never have guessed. Well we have that and atheism in common at least.

En_Route

Quote from: Ali on June 29, 2012, 04:14:48 AM
LMAO.  Twat is an awesome word.  Noting to myself that I also need to say twat more.

But not in a bad way, I assume,

Sweetdeath

Quote from: En_Route on June 29, 2012, 10:57:30 AM
Quote from: Sweetdeath on June 29, 2012, 03:14:11 AM

I would never have guessed. Well we have that and atheism in common at least.

Yes~ ;D
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

OldGit

Am I just an old fart, or is this forum becoming obsessed with vaginas?  Just asking. ;D

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: OldGit on June 30, 2012, 09:35:36 AM
Am I just an old fart, or is this forum becoming obsessed with vaginas?  Just asking. ;D

What's with the "or" in that sentence? 
There seems to be an interest in vaginas being expressed at the moment but I suspect it's always there, just below the surface.  I'm not sure about the use of "obsessed" either, it seems to have an irrational/unhealthy connotation.  My working appraisal of the situation is you are indeed an old fart, the forum includes some vagina devotees, but not necessarily increasingly so. ;)   

OldGit

I think you took that a bit more seriously than I meant it.   ;D

technolud

QuoteI think you took that a bit more seriously than I meant it.   Grin

I suspect The Magic Pudding was being exactly as serious as you.  (not very)  He just honed his dry delivery to a fine edge.  This can definitely be a problem with a written rather then verbal delivery.

En_Route

O

En_Route

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on June 29, 2012, 03:56:34 AM
I like vaginas too, but I don't mind if someone says "don't be a vagina" or the like. If someone says "don't be a dick", I don't take it as derogatory towards penis'. Not in any real way that a guy should actually feel bad about. Sometimes I will say someone's being a "twat" because I like the sound of the word. The hard "t"s pack a lot of punch. ;D

I am relieved than when you call me a dick you are in no way casting aspersions on my member of which I am inordinately protective.

En_Route

Quote from: En_Route on June 30, 2012, 07:45:25 PM
Am I just an old fart, or is this forum becoming obsessed with vaginas?  Just asking. ;D

I agree - our daily intercourse is being infected by vaginas. Is there any way of blocking them?

Sandra Craft

Quote from: En_Route on June 30, 2012, 07:49:16 PM
Quote from: En_Route on June 30, 2012, 07:45:25 PM
Am I just an old fart, or is this forum becoming obsessed with vaginas?  Just asking. ;D

I agree - our daily intercourse is being infected by vaginas. Is there any way of blocking them?

You want a pussy block?  I'd be afraid a thing like that would become permanent, like if you cock block someone so much that it discourages them.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany