News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Happy Father's Day

Started by Magdalena, June 19, 2022, 06:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Happy Atheist Father's Day

I hope all the wonderful papacitos here have a beautiful day.

:grouphug:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Icarus

My two stepdaughters, Paula and Julie, honored me with some gifts and a really outstanding dinner. They put together, one of my favorite dishes:Picadillo.         

Mags will probably know about this repast, maybe Papacito as well. It consists of seasoned ground beef, capers, green peppers, tomatoes, onion, and raisins and various spices. Hispanic recipe to be sure. My natural daughter lives 400 miles away. She sent me a nice card that implied that all those other kids who claim that their father is the greatest, are all wrong.

billy rubin

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

hermes2015

Quote from: Icarus on June 20, 2022, 12:57:32 AMMy two stepdaughters, Paula and Julie, honored me with some gifts and a really outstanding dinner. They put together, one of my favorite dishes:Picadillo.         

Mags will probably know about this repast, maybe Papacito as well. It consists of seasoned ground beef, capers, green peppers, tomatoes, onion, and raisins and various spices. Hispanic recipe to be sure. My natural daughter lives 400 miles away. She sent me a nice card that implied that all those other kids who claim that their father is the greatest, are all wrong.

So picadillo is one of your peccadilloes.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Magdalena

Quote from: hermes2015 on June 20, 2022, 05:02:00 AM
Quote from: Icarus on June 20, 2022, 12:57:32 AMMy two stepdaughters, Paula and Julie, honored me with some gifts and a really outstanding dinner. They put together, one of my favorite dishes:Picadillo.         

So picadillo is one of your peccadilloes.
You guys are funny. ;D

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant