News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

arab-israeli conflict

Started by Asmodean Prime, July 26, 2006, 01:39:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Mac

Don't you have to go to church and say you love a half-naked guy who is on big pieces of wood?
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

Asmodean Prime

Bigmac, you are a total ****

But I must admit, I admire your wit.  I respect cleverness and sharpness like that.

Asmodean Prime

Oh, I forgot, Bigmac, you're not even a real American, are you?  You're a mexican.    Did you sneak across the border?  In the back of a wagon load of fajitas, maybe?  May I see your papers, please?

What are you doing wandering around without a leash, anyway?

Big Mac

Fajitas are Tex-mex, retard.

But I suppose tit for tat. I made fun of your cult leader, you make fun of my skin color.

Asmodean Prime

Quote from: "Big Mac"Ah but onlyme, Christianity was JUST LIKE that. In fact it predates Islam, and considering Islam used both Christianity and Judaism as its sources, one wonders where it got the idea about women's place in society. Durqa durqa durqa, allah allah, jihad!

Mujahedeen, Yasser Arafat, Islamic Jihad

I can speak Ay-rab-ic as well, you know

Big Mac

Yeah well how about this.

Martyr, Martyr, Jesus, Fred Phelps, Hell, Jack Chick

I speak christian now.

MikeyV

Quote from: "Big Mac"The circle is complete the student has become the teacher. Notice Vader, played by an American kicked Obi-Wan's ass, who was played by a Brit. Coincidence, I don't think so!

Ummm...not quite. David Prowse played Vader. Prowse is a Brit.

Voiced by the American James Earl Jones.
Life in Lubbock, Texas taught me two things. One is that God loves
you and you're going to burn in hell. The other is that sex is the
most awful, dirty thing on the face of the earth and you should save
it for someone you love.

-- Butch Hancock.

MikeyV

Quote from: "onlyme"I believe also, as the bible says, that Israel, though attacked from every angle, will be victorious in the end, because God has sworn that He is fighting for them.

Riiiight. It couldn't possibly be the billions of dollars that the US has dumped into their weapons systems....it has to be god.

Quote from: "onlyme"I believe that the Jews, though they rejected Christ, are indeed God's chosen people, because HE chose them.  They will fulfill His purpose.

This has got to be one of the most idiotic concepts of xianity. The very idea that a benevolent creator would create all of humanity and then pick some dirty desert nomads to be his favorites is ludicrous. The fact that he would choose a favorite ought to clue you into the fact that the books were written by the "favorites". Duh.
Life in Lubbock, Texas taught me two things. One is that God loves
you and you're going to burn in hell. The other is that sex is the
most awful, dirty thing on the face of the earth and you should save
it for someone you love.

-- Butch Hancock.

Tom62

This thread is becoming more and more interesting. Sorry onlyme, but I fully agree with BigMac. The UK may have the best army in the world, but the USA is the only worldpower. They have the best material and with their superior numbers they could blow the UK away in no time.

The Palestinians have all rights to fight Israel. Israel is an artificial state that was grounded with the help of UN and by terrorist actions of the jews against the former occupier of that land namely the UK. The first thing what happened when Israel was founded was that many palestine villages and cities disappeared from the map. More than a million palestine people lost everything they've got. No wonder that the palestinians are still upset, especially since the Israelis treat them like dirt.

On the other hand the Arab world is also to blame about what happens in their part of the world. The Arab nations surrounding Israel could have given the Palestinians some land of their own. The Arab world will have to live with the fact that Israel is very likely to stay. If all parties involved truly want peace then they should stop all this violence and get the peace process going. Unfortunately there are too many radical people on both sides who don't want any peace.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Big Mac

Quote from: "MikeyV"
Quote from: "Big Mac"The circle is complete the student has become the teacher. Notice Vader, played by an American kicked Obi-Wan's ass, who was played by a Brit. Coincidence, I don't think so!

Ummm...not quite. David Prowse played Vader. Prowse is a Brit.

Voiced by the American James Earl Jones.

Jones is Vader. Prowse is just some big guy they picked.

I highly doubt the brits have a better Army than the US. Not to mention we also have the Marines, probably the best fighting force to ever walk the planet. Marines are scary people, brits are just scary carnival people.

iplaw

You conveniently forget that Egypt and Syria annexed what was given to Palestine; not Israel.  Palestinian land, villiages and cities dissapeared because of Egypt and Syria.  Israel only gained control of that territory in Gaza and the West Bank after the war in 1948 when Israel was attacked by the alliance of arab nations INCLUDING PALESTINIANS when Israel declared independence.  

The dance that has been going on for the last 50 years or more has been Palestine trying to get back Gaza and the West Bank after they lost those areas when they attacked Israel in 1948.  You can't provoke war with someone, lose and then cry when you don't get your land back.

Israel conceded to Arafat giving into all demands in the 90's including recognition of a statehood for Palestine.  Arafat walked away from the table after being given every demand he stipulated to.  They don't want peace, they want the destruction of Israel.

Big Mac

The war would have never been provoked if those Israelis hadn't forced them to abdicate in the first place. And MikeyV is right, without the US funnelling money into Israel, it'd be consumed right now. God's People my brown ass.

iplaw

What part of annexation by Egypt and Syria didn't you understand, Israel wasn't involved until Palestine, Syria, Iraq and other arab nations attacked them.  It's like Mexico bitching about losing Texas.  I don't see us giving back Mexico any time soon.  That's the price you pay when you lose a war, you lose your land.

Court

Quote from: "onlyme"Bigmac, bigmac

We Britons 'invented' you Americans, don't you know?   Without us, there never would have been an America.  You are our offspring.  You can't live without us.

*Hysterical laughter*
We're all grown up now, onlyme. We can definitely live without you.
You're just bitter because you used to own half the world and now you're just a tiny, sad little island. Oh, how the mighty have fallen.
(Please don't take me seriously, I'm just messing with you.) :D
[size=92]
I should have been a pair of ragged claws
Scuttling across the floors of silent seas
[/size]
[size=92]
try having a little faith = stop using your brain for a while -- ziffel[/size]

iplaw

Nevermind that last post I didn't see it was Big Mac he changed his avatar.