Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

What are you Eating right now?

Started by terranus, February 01, 2011, 06:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 02, 2018, 02:35:02 PM
Quote from: Sandra Craft on November 27, 2018, 04:17:14 AM
Small bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream.  I felt I owed myself.

Best flavour there is. Seriously.
Dates, it's that time of year.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

Nothing. I skipped dinner as I'm not that hungry. I know tomorrow I'm going to be hangry though, and there's nothing I find appealing for breakfast. :-\
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Dark Lightning

Grilled T-Bone Steak, baked red potatoes and slices of cucumber. And a Sam Adams Boston Lager. Yummay!

xSilverPhinx

No one

Quadruple stuffed Oreos and ice cold milk.

jumbojak

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

xSilverPhinx

Tank

Icarus

Sopa de Garbanzo (spanish bean soup with potato, onion, garlic, celery, celantro, and chorizo sausage drowned in chicken broth) is yummy and substantial.  Keeps well in the fridge and is not a flatulence maker.

Buddy

I've been putting weird things in my oatmeal in an effort to mask the incredibly bland taste of said oatmeal. Yesterday it was canned coconut milk with unsweetened coconut shavings, and today it was pumpkin butter.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tom62

Excellent home-made Cannelloni from our local Italian restaurant.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Icarus

Buddy is illegal to cook oatmeal without Raisins  (chopped prunes will do)  and dark brown sugar.   

xSilverPhinx

Buddy

Quote from: Icarus on December 09, 2018, 11:08:27 PM
Buddy is illegal to cook oatmeal without Raisins  (chopped prunes will do)  and dark brown sugar.

Brown sugar is fine but raisins are gross  :P
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.