News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

What are you Eating right now?

Started by terranus, February 01, 2011, 06:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Strange how loss of appetite can suddenly trigger weird tastes: cold Heinz Cream of Tomato Soup with Worcester sauce.

Not hor, not even warm, straight out of the cupboard.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

No one

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: No one on November 03, 2018, 05:45:24 PM
Candy, lots and lots of candy!

I take it trick or treating was successful then? :grin:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tom62

Loads of meat (the "Full Churrasco Experience") at a best Brazilian steakhouse restaurant in Orlando
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Tom62 on November 05, 2018, 09:52:38 AM
Loads of meat (the "Full Churrasco Experience") at a best Brazilian steakhouse restaurant in Orlando

:yum:

:secrets1: Next time you go, remember to say these words: Melhor do que qualquer churrasco argentino!

Preferably repeat them a couple of times. :grin:

Tom62

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on November 05, 2018, 07:07:07 PM
Quote from: Tom62 on November 05, 2018, 09:52:38 AM

:yum:

:secrets1: Next time you go, remember to say these words: Melhor do que qualquer churrasco argentino!

Preferably repeat them a couple of times. :grin:

I'll do that  ;)
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

xSilverPhinx

Some really sour homemade yoghurt.

Sandra Craft

Not eating yet, but a meatloaf is in the oven and I'm getting ready to make a strawberry-banana loaf.  And possibly start an olive loaf for sandwiches, but that may wait until tomorrow.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

No one

There's a little mom and pop burger shack, across the street from my place. I go there once a week. They make a stellar cheeseburger.

Tom62

I went to Whole Foods and got me an organic sourdough flatbread with a very decent American Hartwell mini Brie style cheese and salami (uncured soppressata).
Robert A. Heinlein

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

xSilverPhinx

BBB -- Boring Buttered Bread for dinner.

jumbojak

I had pork chops with gravy, a baked potato smothered in gravy, two biscuits sopping with gravy, and green beans.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

xSilverPhinx

*Looks at JJ's dinner. Gazes at my own boring buttered bread*

:(

jumbojak

Gravy is easy enough to make. Pour a little over the buttered bread and mmmm, mmmm, mmmm... it'll make you smack your grandma.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz