News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pasta Chick

jumbojak

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Asmodean

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Sweetdeath

Pastachick;s post is totally blank.

I was listening to the Harry Potter theme for some reason. Want to watch the musical again.
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Pasta Chick

Quote from: Sweetdeath on June 07, 2013, 01:31:41 PM
Pastachick;s post is totally blank.

That's weird.  I always preview and double-check image posts, and it worked fine.

I have that problem a lot with random posts, though.  Not mine, other people's.  New and old threads.  Sometimes refreshing fixes it, sometimes not.

Anyhow...  My old school goth rock marathon has gone new(er) school and I'm listening to Project Pitchfork - Timekiller.

Amicale

I've been on a Mike Thompkins kick lately - he does all the vocals and musical instrument sounds just using his mouth/voice. Talented guy!

Cover of Taio Cruz's Dynamite

Cover of Coldplay's Paradise

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Claireliontamer

Muse -  Uprising

In fact the whole 'The Resistance' Album. 

Amicale

Quote from: Claireliontamer on June 08, 2013, 12:48:52 PM
Muse -  Uprising

Good song! Don't know if you've heard of James Durbin over there, he was on American Idol and did (I think) a pretty good rendition of Uprising. He was, at least, original compared to all the pop stars that year!

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

Claireliontamer

Quote from: Amicale on June 08, 2013, 01:19:33 PM
Muse -  Uprising

Good song! Don't know if you've heard of James Durbin over there, he was on American Idol and did (I think) a pretty good rendition of Uprising. He was, at least, original compared to all the pop stars that year!

Okay I tried listening to it but then I came out in a rash due to watching something on American Idol  :P

Amicale

Quote from: Claireliontamer on June 08, 2013, 01:48:42 PM
Muse -  Uprising

Okay I tried listening to it but then I came out in a rash due to watching something on American Idol  :P

I usually do, too. He and Adam Lambert were notable exceptions. :) Rocker guys. Pretty original.

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Amicale on June 08, 2013, 01:58:07 PM
Quote from: Claireliontamer on June 08, 2013, 01:48:42 PM
Muse -  Uprising

I usually do, too. He and Adam Lambert were notable exceptions. :) Rocker guys. Pretty original.
Oh gosh, Mimi loves Adam Lambert  :D
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Guardian85

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Niya

Not that anyone cares what I say, but the Restaurant is on the other end of the universe." –Marvin
-----
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Amicale

Quote from: Sweetdeath on June 09, 2013, 10:50:02 AM

Oh gosh, Mimi loves Adam Lambert  :D

I do too, he's quirky and fun!