News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddy

I think if it were actually sung without all the autotuning it would be so much better. Hmmm, maybe that could be my ticket to fame and fortune.  :D
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Siz

I'm almost ashamed to say it's made it on to my compilation of favourite tracks. I love it mostly because of the memories it evokes, but I do like the vibe.

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

xSilverPhinx

I really like that song! ;D It used to play alot on the radio around the year 2000.

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Davin

I never liked that song very much. But there are songs I liked, but am now embarrassed for liking. I liked Ice, Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice for a while. If I were to compare the two, I think that Ice, Ice Baby is a far worse song than Blue.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Claireliontamer

Quote from: Davin on May 14, 2013, 06:05:52 PM
I never liked that song very much. But there are songs I liked, but am now embarrassed for liking. I liked Ice, Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice for a while. If I were to compare the two, I think that Ice, Ice Baby is a far worse song than Blue.
ice ice baby is quality ;D

Buddy

Quote from: Claireliontamer on May 14, 2013, 06:12:56 PM

It has the same melody as Queen's Under Pressure (which for the longest time I thought was Under Prussia)
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Davin

Quote from: Budhorse4 on May 14, 2013, 06:33:50 PM
Quote from: Claireliontamer on May 14, 2013, 06:12:56 PM

It has the same melody as Queen's Under Pressure (which for the longest time I thought was Under Prussia)
Yeah, it was "sampled" directly from Under Pressure. I remember all the copyright law suits that went on back then when hip hop started getting more popular. M.C. Hammer in particular was hurt pretty badly by them. But I don't think that there was ever a lawsuit filed against Vanilla Ice for using Under Pressure, and Vanilla Ice initially denied copying.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

OldGit

JS Bach's cantata 'Jesu, joy...'.  Performed by The Sixteen. Beautiful.

NoHandlebarsAttached

Pasta Chick

^That song makes me laugh hysterically.  I can't help it.  My brain does not allow for taking George Michael that seriously.

Someone, somewhere in my life said something about Front 242 and now I've been listening to Headhunter remixes for way, way too long...

Asmodean

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Ali

Moral of the Story - Watsky

Asmodean

In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Davin

Asmodean

The same Placebo song. The Asmo and His vocalist are learning them it.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.