News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crow

A bit of northern UK hip-hop (Leeds to be precise) Nightmares on Wax - 70s 80s.
Retired member.

Theta Sigma

The new "Tenacious D" CD.  Jack Black is insane.
All of time and space,
     everywhere and anywhere,
every star that ever was,
     where do you want to start?

Asmodean

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Siz

Gong - Angels Egg.

Ahh, it takes me back to college days full of love, drugs, music, sex and drugs. And the heartbreak of losing a first love...
Fucking hate Gong...

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Crow

Probably my favorite piece of classical music (possibly): Philip Glass - Metamorphosis 1
Retired member.

Siz

Quote from: Crow on July 31, 2012, 10:07:37 PM
Probably my favorite piece of classical music (possibly): Philip Glass - Metamorphosis 1
Meh, two bars of music, pretty though they are, repeated 17 times doesn't float my boat.

I like Palladio by Karl Jenkins.

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Crow

Quote from: Scissorlegs on July 31, 2012, 10:52:36 PM
Quote from: Crow on July 31, 2012, 10:07:37 PM
Meh, two bars of music, pretty though they are, repeated 17 times doesn't float my boat.

That's why I like it, I stop listening to the details of the music and feel the emotion of it instead.
Retired member.

Crow

My favorite album of the week: Kuedo - Severant

Retired member.

NoHandlebarsAttached

Uhh... Jim Jeffries's stand-up.
The last song I listened to was Madhouse, by Anthrax.

xSilverPhinx

Night of the Hunter by 30 Seconds to Mars
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

When They Come For Me by Linkin Park
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

history_geek

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lF-oouxH8Q

Death, Death (devil, devil, devil, devil, evil, evil, evil, evil song) - Voltaire with Lyrics
;D
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." Arthur C Clarke's Third Law
"Any sufficiently advanced alien is indistinguishable from a god."
Pierre-Simon, marquis de Laplace:
Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothése - I do not require that hypothesis[img]http://www.dakkadakka.com/s/i/a/4eef2cc3548cc9844a491b22ad384546.gif[/i

NoHandlebarsAttached

Asmodean

Bring Me The Horizon - Suicide Season
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Siz

Quote from: Asmodean on August 20, 2012, 02:47:52 PM
Bring Me The Horizon - Suicide Season

That brings together two recent threads nicely... ;D