News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Question about this unusual experience

Started by zustri, January 26, 2018, 04:23:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zustri

I would love to know your impression of this video, do you believe it? A Muslim man apparently turned Christian after he called out to Muhammad and Allah with no answer but then Jesus came and rescued his shingles. He is really popular now.,nasir sadiki. Some Muslims say he lied but i dont want to be too skeptical

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1DL9ANF-m4

No one

I turned atheist when I was hungry and cried out to god for food, but no answer came. T hen the flying spaghetti monster came and fed me.

Magdalena

Quote from: zustri on January 26, 2018, 04:23:09 AM
... Some Muslims say he lied but i dont want to be too skeptical
Be skeptical, be very skeptical.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Quote from: No one on January 26, 2018, 05:53:14 AM
I turned atheist when I was hungry and cried out to god for food, but no answer came. T hen the flying spaghetti monster came and fed me.
That story I believe because the exact same thing happened to me.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Magdalena on January 26, 2018, 06:36:21 AM

Me also.  It was amazing.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Magdalena

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on January 26, 2018, 07:50:00 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on January 26, 2018, 06:36:21 AM

Me also.  It was amazing.
It's true!

And they say it's a "satirical sect"  :grrr:

Everyone knows the invisible noodly monster "boiled for your sins."  :snooty:

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Magdalena on January 26, 2018, 08:09:43 AM
Everyone knows the invisible noodly monster "boiled for your sins."  :snooty:

It is known. :smilenod:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tom62

Quote from: zustri on January 26, 2018, 04:23:09 AM
I would love to know your impression of this video, do you believe it? A Muslim man apparently turned Christian after he called out to Muhammad and Allah with no answer but then Jesus came and rescued his shingle

I assume that he made some pictures of him meeting Jesus, to prove that he wasn't lying?
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Biggus Dickus

I would love to know your impression of this video, do you believe it? NO
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."