News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Duke of Bullshit: "The" Donald

Started by Recusant, November 11, 2015, 11:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

El Trumpo is still suffering from foot in mouth disease. He  told the Japanese they should build more of their cars in America. Erm, seems they already build 3/4 of the cars they sell in America with American labour . . .

How (not) to impress a statesman and his countrymen.

(Notice I left out "another".)
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

xSilverPhinx

Mr Dump isn't exactly the most well-informed or smartest politician around.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Dave

Just leave out the "bull" bit in China . . .

I think this one is a fake, unfortunately

joeactor

Dave

Making a pig's dog's ear of Trump.

Icarus

If you would like a few laughs or at some least pained smiles, you can OD  on  425 Trump cartoons at this site.....https://www.usnews.com/cartoons/donald-trump-cartoons?int=news-rec&slide=10

Sandra Craft

Trump's latest idiocy, taking a dig at a political opponent by insulting people he was supposed to be honoring: yet another "Pocohontas"
incident
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Recusant

Doing so while standing in front of a portrait he put in the Oval Office of Andrew Jackson, who was perhaps the most anti-Indian president the United States has ever had.

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Sandra Craft

^^^ I'm not sure if 45 honestly doesn't know about any of this, or just doesn't care.  If he has advisers who are supposed to tell him about it, they aren't doing their job.  Of course, if the point is to send out white nationalist signals, then they are doing their job.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Dave

Trump retweets vudeos from British far right group, posdibly complicit in the murder of an MP and whose leader is on bail over prejudice issues. The bit in brackets is a sidebar.

QuoteThe first video, originally shared by deputy leader Jayda Fransen's account, claimed to show "Muslim migrants beating up a Dutch boy on crutches".

A second re-post was captioned "Muslim destroys statue of Virgin Mary", while a third read "Islamist mob pushes teenage boy off roof and beats him to death".

(READ MORE
Donald Trump 'continuing to peddle conspiracy theories'
Deputy leader of far-right group Britain First arrested Britain First leaders charged with religious harassment. The content of the videos or their origin could not be independently verified, but local reports said the first showed the 2013 murder of a teenager who was himself likely to be a Muslim during riots over the coup against Mohamed Morsi.)

The attacker in the video from the Netherlands was neither a Muslim nor a migrant, according to local media, and was arrested over the incident.

Shortly after sharing the footage, the President called on Americans to "boycott Fake News CNN" and hailed "another great day for the stock market".

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-britain-first-retweet-muslim-migrants-jayda-fransen-deputy-leader-a8082001.html

So, veracity of the videos is in question, yet Trump's spokesman said that this did not matter, the threat was there. So this vould be "fake news" - but that's OK, because it carries the Trump message.

Please, America, find some way to dump this bozo before he causes irrevocable damage to your, already shakey, national reputation.

Recusant

The damage to reputation is done. Now the question is how much damage his pathology will do to the world (there is no question that he and his fellow Republicans are damaging the US internally).
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Recusant

"'Fake news CNN' urged to just dig up the dirt that sends this f**ker to jail" | the daily mash

American media, dubbed 'fake news' by Donald Trump, have been urged to finally unearth the story that will leave him rotting in a prison cell.

As Trump retweeted fake, anti-Muslim videos from British fascists and then urged a boycott of 'fake news CNN', leading figures around the world pleaded with journalists to 'just nail this fucker once and for all and let us get on with our lives'.

Pope Francis said: "Jesus wept. It's every fucking day with this dickbag. Surely to God there must be something in the Russia thing? What about all his property deals? Come on.

"At the very least there must be a tape recording of him somewhere saying something unbelievably racist? Dig that up an I'll stand at my little balcony at the Vatican and endorse the shit out of it."

The Pontiff added: "I just want a US president who doesn't make me want to puke, do you know what I mean?"

A spokesman for the Nobel Institute said: "We absolutely guarantee a Nobel Prize for the journalist who finally does the business and rids us all of this gigantic anal wart."
— H. L. Mencken

Magdalena

Quote from: Recusant on November 30, 2017, 05:27:21 AM
A spokesman for the Nobel Institute said: "We absolutely guarantee a Nobel Prize for the journalist who finally does the business and rids us all of this gigantic anal wart."
:lol:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant