News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Started by Tank, August 29, 2018, 06:36:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on August 30, 2018, 12:44:27 PM
Quote from: Icarus on August 29, 2018, 11:45:43 PM
An exotic and brilliant Brazilian woman could  never be boring.  (cue music; Girl from Ipa -nima   ...how to spell ipa nima)nima)

Speaking of Brazilian women (and hopefully not derailing too much), I'm slogging through Foucault's Pendulum by Umberto Eco, and the protagonist is having a fling with a Brazilian woman named Ampara.  Some of the action takes place in Rio and Salvador.  I pictured Silver as I read, but may be a bit more reserved than this woman.  Do you have a wild side, Silver?

Heh, I don't know what you're talking about. I am exceptionally well behaved. :grin:

Note I didn't say 'tame', just 'well behaved' :P
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Bad Penny II on August 30, 2018, 04:26:30 PM
An exotic and brilliant Brazilian woman could  never be boring.  (cue music; Girl from Ipa -nima   ...how to spell ipa nima)nima)

No don't cue that music, just don't.

I should die and start a new HAF account as a female to test how moronic males can act with a whiff of tail.

You could just query a few females

Oh ye, I suppose so.

:lol:

Bluenose

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on August 31, 2018, 02:33:13 AM
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on August 30, 2018, 12:44:27 PM

Speaking of Brazilian women (and hopefully not derailing too much), I'm slogging through Foucault's Pendulum by Umberto Eco, and the protagonist is having a fling with a Brazilian woman named Ampara.  Some of the action takes place in Rio and Salvador.  I pictured Silver as I read, but may be a bit more reserved than this woman.  Do you have a wild side, Silver?

Heh, I don't know what you're talking about. I am exceptionally well behaved. :grin:

Note I didn't say 'tame', just 'well behaved' :P

Well behaved covers a multitude of sins.  As long as you have fun when being well behaved it's all good.  Whatever you're doing...  ;)
+++ Divide by cucumber error: please reinstall universe and reboot.  +++

GNU Terry Pratchett

OldGit

Good work, Fernanda!  Keep them coming.

xSilverPhinx

Recusant

Cheers, xSilverPhinx. It's a genuine pleasure to read your contributions to this little site, and a privilege to be given the chance to follow your academic journey. As always, thank you for your work here as well. Here's to much more of the same!  :cheers:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

xSilverPhinx

Thanks, Recusant! It's a genuine pleasure interacting with all you guys! If it weren't I wouldn't have posted so much, heh.  :cheers: