News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Duke of Bullshit: "The" Donald

Started by Recusant, November 11, 2015, 11:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Quote from: Tom62 on July 13, 2018, 05:20:39 PM
My personal opinion of Trump has changed dramatically.
I think he is a buffoon, a liar, a moron and an overall asshole.

That's why he likes Boris so much.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Dave

Seems Boris the Buffoon made a comment that Mrs May's new Brexit deal was like, "...polishing a turd."

It occurred to me that the last thing to modify the surface finish of a turd is an ass-hole.

Harmonie

What exactly was your original position?

Icon Image by Cherubunny on Tumblr
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

Dave

The more contradictions I hear from Trump the more I realise that it is utterly impossible to believe anything this man says.

Dave

Listening to what the various secretaries have said re Brexit and trade it seems to boil down to, "Ignore what the President says . . ."

Motor-mouth seems to be a bit of an embarassment to the more sensible of his own men.

Dave

Prediction: Putin will be concilliatory during the forthcoming meeting with Trump, despite the accusations about Russia's interferrence in the election, because Trump is still his best weapon non-nuclear against the West.

Recusant

Quote from: Dave on July 13, 2018, 05:56:09 PM
Seems Boris the Buffoon made a comment that Mrs May's new Brexit deal was like, "...polishing a turd."

It occurred to me that the last thing to modify the surface finish of a turd is an ass-hole.

I read that he described it as an "unpolishable turd." This implies that it is indeed possible to polish turds, and I guess if anybody would know about that it would be him.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Dave

Quote from: Recusant on July 14, 2018, 02:44:37 PM

I read that he described it as an "unpolishable turd." This implies that it is indeed possible to polish turds, and I guess if anybody would know about that it would be him.

You could well be right about "unpolishable", Recusant, but there are certainly plenty of turd polishers in that bunch.

Tank

Quote from: Recusant on July 14, 2018, 02:44:37 PM

Mythbusters managed it. They had to process it a bit but they did manage to polish a poo.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tom62

Quote from: Harmonie on July 13, 2018, 08:06:13 PM

What exactly was your original position?

My original position was that he wasn't as bad as portrayed by the media; that he done some good stuff, like not getting us in another wars or screwing up the situation in the middle east.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

joeactor

Icarus

Dave

Quote from: Icarus on July 18, 2018, 01:10:49 AM
As ever the Brits are inventive and sometimes outspoken despite their gentile and respectable heritage.  See here.....https://extranewsfeed.com/30-nasty-british-nicknames-for-donald-trump-you-wont-be-hearing-on-the-bbc-6a99e294856b

I do belive he missed "Tangerine Turd".

Oh, can I offer, "America's Embarrassment"?

How about, "Tangerine Toad"? (I do like aliterations). So, "Orange Orifice" . . . "America's Asshole" . . . "Tangerine Twat" . . .

Dave

"I mispoke, I meant 'wouldn't...'"

:picard facepalm:

Trump has just demonstrated to Putin that he either does not know what he is talking about or that he lies. (Not that anyone really needed proof of either of those.)

Dave