News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

What are you Eating right now?

Started by terranus, February 01, 2011, 06:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on April 14, 2019, 11:06:34 PM
I just grilled some absolutely fabulous fajitas, and had a bottle of merlot from Becker Vineyard (a Texas brand).  For an appetizer we had some figs and dates.

...figs...  :bleh:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Pickles.
I've been eating 2 pickles a day for the last three days. What's wrong with me!?

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

Pickles are cucumbers' better cousins.  :let'seat:

xSilverPhinx

I'm going to eat some mashed sweet potato with gorgonzola and parmesan cheese very soon!

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Bad Penny II

Quote from: hermes2015 on April 17, 2019, 04:57:11 AM
Is everyone pregnant here?

I didn't think I was but can't remember my last period  :-\
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Magdalena

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

xSilverPhinx

xSilverPhinx

hermes2015

Last night my ex invited us all to dinner at Tashas in Hyde Park Corner, Sandton.

https://www.hydeparkcorner.co.za/store/tashas-le-parc/40867

I had the poisson et frites, a very simple dish, but one of my favourites.
― Charles Eames

jumbojak

Is that steak and potatoes with gravy?

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

hermes2015

Quote from: jumbojak on May 20, 2019, 05:31:35 AM
Is that steak and potatoes with gravy?

:lol: Fish and chips. Now your homework is to translate into Portuguese.
― Charles Eames

jumbojak

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz