News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Add yourself to the Happy Atheist Map

Started by Whitney, August 14, 2006, 08:31:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

m91611

Hello everyone im new and still making my through past posts. One question though how do i put myself on this map? So far im very impressed with everything i've read guess we're not the uneducated heathens everyone thinks we are!  Thanks everyone

Mister Joy

Welcome, m91611. :D I'm just going to call you M, if that's ok with you. Have fun!

m91611

Thanks M works fine

Whitney

Quote from: "m91611"Hello everyone im new and still making my through past posts. One question though how do i put myself on this map?

Hi.

Go to http://www.frappr.com/happyatheists

Click on Join.

Move the box that looks like a cartoon talk thing to where you live.

Enter your name and any other info you may want to add.

PigBoy

New member here.  Raised Southern Baptist, but realized in high school (when I prayed to Jesus to take the "sin" of homosexuality away from me and the response was that I fantasized about men while having sex with my girlfriend) that my orientation was natural, unavoidable and not a choice.  That subsequently led me to realize that religion is outdated, false, harmful and pretty much ludicrous.  Education, life experience and reason finally allowed me to acknowledge that evolution explains everything; emotions, consciousness and even religion are products of our fight for survival and are merely brain functions.  The biggest scam that is still being played out is that there is such a thing as a soul that can see, hear, taste, touch, feel, emote, remember, think, decide, reason, etc--all brain functions--while outside of the brain.

curiosityandthecat

I'm on the map.  :D  I have such a feeling of inclusion! Now if only I can get the rest of my town...  Hah.
-Curio

MariaEvri

how odd
the map loads but after a few seconds it gives me a 404 error?
anyway I added my self some days ago :)
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Whitney

Quote from: "MariaEvri"how odd
the map loads but after a few seconds it gives me a 404 error?
anyway I added my self some days ago :)

It must have been something temporarily wrong on Frapper's end...seems to be fine now.

MommaSquid

I put myself back on the map.   Yea, me!

Happysmiley

Just added myself. I debated on wether or not to put up a pic of me, but I figure that a location and a pic could be a bit much, information wise.  'specially since I'm 14. So I just put up a symbolic pic I drew on Gimp. It's supposed to me climbing up a cliff. I put the cross on the bottom and the IPU on the top.  Location's not accurate at all, I just typed in the city and hit 'enter'. I see one other person next to me. *waves*

karadan

I just added myself. Great little idea this... Unless you are a conspiracy theorist. :eek:
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

MommaSquid

Quote from: "karadan"I just added myself. Great little idea this... Unless you are a conspiracy theorist. :hide:

Evolved

"Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense."
Chapman Cohen

MariaEvri

Quote from: "Evolved"Okay, I am finally on the map.

awesome :D
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

wazzz

int main()
{
cout<<"Hello World ";
return 0;
}