News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Altering my profile

Started by Norfolk And Chance, October 10, 2011, 10:00:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norfolk And Chance

There seems to be no option to add signatures etc, and when I try and hide my e-mail it won't work? Am i just being dumb?
Reality is the stuff that doesn't go away when you stop believing in it ~ Matt Dillahunty

Tank

Quote from: Norfolk And Chance on October 10, 2011, 10:00:22 PM
There seems to be no option to add signatures etc, and when I try and hide my e-mail it won't work? Am i just being dumb?
You can't add sigs until you have done your 10 posts.
You can always see your own email address (that threw me when I first tried to hide it!)

Your email address is always visible to the staff members.

And I don't think we can merge your old account :(
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Norfolk And Chance

That's OK Tank, time for a change from averagejoe, I use it in two or three other places.
Reality is the stuff that doesn't go away when you stop believing in it ~ Matt Dillahunty

Tank

I can confirm that when I look at your profile that your email address is in italics that means it is hidden from other non-staff members and guests.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Norfolk And Chance

Splendid. Thanks for your help. :)