News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Re: Post YouTube videos that don't suck!

Started by Buddy, October 27, 2012, 08:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Quote from: jumbojak on February 28, 2018, 05:18:22 AM

https://youtu.be/OtWVA7_9Rik

Chris from Clickspring should have his own TV show. No gimmics, no drama, just fantastic craftsmanship and superb production. He also does a great job of showing just how capable and intelligent the Ancients really were.

A brilliant little programme. With the one exception of the background noise aka music!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

joeactor

Time lapse of the universe (we're at the very end ;-) )

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Icarus

xSilverPhinx

This one's silly funny:

We've all been there. OK maybe not all of us but for those who have, some of us have definitely wanted such a solution!

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Davin

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on March 16, 2018, 09:03:07 PM
This one's silly funny:

We've all been there. OK maybe not all of us but for those who have, some of us have definitely wanted such a solution!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UejWmvx1hR0
Reminds me of this scene from the classic Red Dwarf:
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Davin

More IRS scammer's being fucked with.

Icarus

Hilarious Davin.  I watched the whole damned thing. 

I once had a telephone scammer tell me that he was the county building inspector and that I needed to send money. I played with him for only a few minutes and then wearied of the game, whereupon I suggested that he eat shit with a dirty spoon and several other things. I was not nearly as creative as the guy in the vid.

Here is a toast to the scammer who was antagonizing the scammer.   :cheers:

Thanks for the fun.....even if it was a contrived scene. 

Davin

Those fuckers are some of the worst kinds of people. If that weren't a youtuber pretending to be an old lady, that asshole would have been yelling at and threatening an old lady. What a piece of shit.

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Dave

Oh, how hard it is not too look for a video on "Bottoms"

:evilgrin:
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

hermes2015

Quote from: Dave on April 12, 2018, 03:59:09 PM
Oh, how hard it is not too look for a video on "Bottoms"

:evilgrin:

:lol:

Are you 100% sure you're straight?
― Charles Eames

Dave

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74