News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

video: Catholics Are Perverted and Sick

Started by AngelOfDeath, December 18, 2017, 12:28:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Some Cstholics are "perverted and sick".

Some Baptists, Evangelicals, Methodists, Muslims, Jews, Budhists, atheists etc are just "sick".  That man is a perfect example. Some of all of those are almost certainly also "perverted".

They are just human.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Dragonia

In the first 2 seconds, I thought this had to be a joke video. Then I went and looked up Landover Baptist Church.
HA! Now I get it.
It's just weird that Angel of Death posted this video......
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato (?)

AngelOfDeath

yep it is a parody vid

Icarus

The dude in the video is the sick one.  I am perpetually annoyed by people who hold themselves to be the exclusive and most qualified arbiter of acceptable behavior and religious doctrine. 

Confession  can be a real comfort for the person who is confessing. Plenty of us are on guilt trips and taking penitence is a useful ritual for those who believe in such stuff.   Saying five Hail Marys and two Our Fathers may be the easy way out but if it works for the Catholics, let them be. 

Dave

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

OldGit

AngelOfDeath

I have some respect for the catholic church.

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.