News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Xtian rapper walks out of Addams Family movie because . . . demons

Started by Sandra Craft, October 20, 2019, 12:17:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandra Craft

At first I thought this wasn't real, that it must be satire but yeah -- it's real.  A Xtian rapper walked out of an animated movie about a demonic family because -- it had demons in it.   The smell of manufactured outrage is simply overwhelming.

I tried looking up his FB page but found nothing about the Ooky family on it, tho there are a lot of "content unavailable" notices so who knows?  According to the Patheos post, altho Trejo had supporters he was also getting dragged pretty hard for this one.

Xtian rapper walks out of the Addams Family movie due to demonic element
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

No one

Now if we could just get all the rappers to walk off the planet, we'd be in fantastic shape!

Sandra Craft

Quote from: No one on October 20, 2019, 12:19:27 AM
Now if we could just get all the rappers to walk off the planet, we'd be in fantastic shape!

:snicker:  Only if they take Country Western singers with them.
Sandy

No one

billy rubin

set the function, not the mechanism.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Sandra Craft

I will not listen to him sing, but I will gladly listen to Willie Nelson talk about weed.
Sandy

No one

Sandra Craft

Quote from: No one on October 20, 2019, 09:18:06 PM
Sing, is an extremely generous term, Sandra.

I'm an extremely generous person, even when I'm being mean.
Sandy

Ecurb Noselrub

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

No one

Bad Penny II

Quote from: No one on October 24, 2019, 10:41:33 PM
rap is worse the pedophilia.

Really? 
I don't like rap either but... really?
You're probably not a ped bud I think we can find slavering older bastard to give you a porking for an hour.

No one, sweet No one, come closer No one.

Or you can choose an hour of;

Take my advice, don't listen to me.

No one

Don't know who either one of them is. I can only imagine the girl is a rapper. I can guarantee her "music" is even more vile than his face!

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant