News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jumbojak

I've been doing intermittent fasting recently. It has helped with multiple issues.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Buddy

I got my old job a a waitress back at the same restaurant I worked before I started at the bank. Only doing 2-3 nights a week on top of my normal work hours so it should be easy money.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

Quote from: Buddy on September 18, 2019, 12:33:31 AM
I got my old job a a waitress back at the same restaurant I worked before I started at the bank. Only doing 2-3 nights a week on top of my normal work hours so it should be easy money.

Presumably you won't be taking the shit you had to put up with last time?
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Buddy

Quote from: Tank on September 18, 2019, 11:18:41 AM

Hopefully not. Worst case scenario is that I hate it and find something else.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

Quote from: Buddy on September 18, 2019, 12:22:16 PM
Quote from: Tank on September 18, 2019, 11:18:41 AM

Hopefully not. Worst case scenario is that I hate it and find something else.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well you've had a lot more life experience since the last time you were there and that will show in your general attitude to being pushed around.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Buddy

Yeah 2019 me is a lot more mentally stable and able to handle stress than 2017 me.

Michadoh

There is something that kept on bothering me.

I'm planning to buy either a road bike or a mountain bike lol.

Which is more fun?

Also after I bought a bike I will record the footage using my go pro 7 that I bought online.

Tank

Quote from: Michadoh on September 20, 2019, 05:44:28 AM
There is something that kept on bothering me.

I'm planning to buy either a road bike or a mountain bike lol.

Which is more fun?

Also after I bought a bike I will record the footage using my go pro 7 that I bought online.

A mountain bike will kill you when you ride down a mountain.
A mountain bike will kill you when you ride up a mountain.
A road bike won't kill you but the truck/SUV that hits you will.
Bikes are lethal!  ;D

Dark Lightning

I used to ride my bike all over the city I live in. After several close calls (such as a city bus running a red light while I was in the crosswalk, and getting hit and run while at the curb in the bike lane proper- just the handlebar, fortunately) I put it away.

Buddy

My coworker acquired my phone and is now trying to find me a girlfriend on Tinder

jumbojak

I'm a bit out of the loop but isn't tinder not the place you look for something long term?

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Tank

Quote from: Buddy on September 20, 2019, 04:23:25 PM
My coworker acquired my phone and is now trying to find me a girlfriend on Tinder

:rofl:

Tank

Quote from: jumbojak on September 20, 2019, 04:40:04 PM
I'm a bit out of the loop but isn't tinder not the place you look for something long term?

And your point is?  ;D

jumbojak

Quote from: Tank on September 20, 2019, 07:11:09 PM

And your point is?  ;D

That's there's a difference between a girlfriend and a juicy piece of... Well, you know...

Tank

Quote from: jumbojak on September 20, 2019, 08:29:36 PM
Quote from: Tank on September 20, 2019, 07:11:09 PM

And your point is?  ;D

That's there's a difference between a girlfriend and a juicy piece of... Well, you know...

jj I'm horrified!!! :D