News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

"I'm voting Republican" video

Started by susangail, June 26, 2008, 06:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

susangail

When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let the world wonder how you did it.

EvolutionCalling

I watched that a couple days ago.  It made me giggle.   ;)

nikkixsugar

Pretty funny. You shouldn't tell Republicans not to watch it. The worse it'll do is encourage them! oh.....wait...... :D
Hate to tell you, but.....

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

susangail

Quote from: "nikkixsugar"Pretty funny. You shouldn't tell Republicans not to watch it. The worse it'll do is encourage them! oh.....wait...... :D
Yeah. I realized that as soon as I posted it. That actually wasn't my intent though.  I thought of editing it but then I realized it was probably pointless. Are there a lot of Republicans on here?
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let the world wonder how you did it.

McQ

Quote from: "susangail"
Quote from: "nikkixsugar"Pretty funny. You shouldn't tell Republicans not to watch it. The worse it'll do is encourage them! oh.....wait...... ;)
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

afreethinker30

Quote from: "McQ"
Quote from: "susangail"
Quote from: "nikkixsugar"Pretty funny. You shouldn't tell Republicans not to watch it. The worse it'll do is encourage them! oh.....wait...... ;)

Well America is screwed til we get a Atheist in office. :beer:

leftyguitarjoe

Quote from: "afreethinker30"Well America is screwed til we get a Atheist in office. :beer:

afreethinker30

Quote from: "leftyguitarjoe"
Quote from: "afreethinker30"Well America is screwed til we get a Atheist in office. :beer:

Hope is all I have left for this country.

Asmodean

*sigh* If only our elections were that interesting... Here, they all preach about how they are gonna combat powerty, raise or cut the help for developing countries and not let the climate get out of control *YAWN* Oh, and they promise better roads, schools and health care... All those unimportant things, you know...  :D )
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Dickson

Fecking brilliant.  My favorite is the kid who says "I Wanna go to Iran."

I've forwarded this to all of my friends, even my Republican ones.
"If there is a God,
I know he likes to rock"
--Billy Corgan