News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Over 1000!

Started by xSilverPhinx, June 27, 2018, 03:05:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

Bad Penny II, his most recent manifestation, has posted over 1000 contributions! Congrats! :grin:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tank

Fuck! He'll change his account again!  >:(
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Tank on June 27, 2018, 03:16:41 PM

:lol:

Bad Penny...III?
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Bad Penny II

Quote from: Tank on June 27, 2018, 03:16:41 PM

no I won't

thanks
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Dave

Happy kilopost, Bad Penny!
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

joeactor

That's a lot of pennies!

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Sandra Craft

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Recusant

I won't get too effusive since I don't think Bad Penny II would appreciate it, but I will say that I'm always glad to see him resume posting here after an absence.  ;)

Here's to the next 1,000!  :party:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken