News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

"David Mabus" Arrested!

Started by McQ, August 17, 2011, 10:59:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaemonWulf

I've never heard of this guy before... but then, this is the first atheist forum I've joined. I'm glad he got caught; not only does he sound like a pretty sick guy, it'll send a message to those of his ilk. Funny how you never know just how unforgiving some of the "believers" are until you catch them in an anonymous environment.
So I wonder this, as life billows smoke inside my head; this little game where nothing is sure... why would you play by the rules? - Dave Matthews

Tank

Quote from: DaemonWulf on August 22, 2011, 06:38:56 PM
I've never heard of this guy before... but then, this is the first atheist forum I've joined. I'm glad he got caught; not only does he sound like a pretty sick guy, it'll send a message to those of his ilk. Funny how you never know just how unforgiving some of the "believers" are until you catch them in an anonymous environment.
This guy was unique in my experience, nobody produced anything like the volume of spam this guy did. A serious nut case.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.